Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
16 hours ago since she posted about ‘le skin’ and only 2K followers on the Insta page. Not much interest 😂
Ohhh no 😂😂 the trouble is we all come up with business ideas in our heads, only now she’s got the money to waste on going through with it and clearly nobody around her telling her to stop!

Reactions: 3
Okay so I have to admit I love that dress Courtney is wearing 😍 but I would not have teamed it with a bright yellow hat, handbag and gold shoes?! 🤯

Reactions: 6
Super pissed, I want a Merabi dress for the night time for my wedding. That is now not happening if they’re gifting to her 😭
Ahhh me too I have just ordered mine! Now I’m like ughhhh I don’t like you anymore 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That dress is gorgeous. Agree on accessories. Also sick of the gifting culture to people who can afford these things 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Again she makes perfectly beautiful items look hideous by bunching it all together - always trying too hard. Walking around with several thousands worth of shoes and accessories but begs a dress. She has no shame!

Also one last thing, I’d take her skincare more seriously if she didn’t try to make the brand all about her. Does she think she’s that famous she needs to put her face and silly jazz hands on everything? Credible skincare does not need an “influencer” in the branding!

Reactions: 6
Just realised how botoxed up she is - her forehead and eyebrows do not move! It’s worst in the chicken Alfredo pasta video she posted today and would help explain her shiny forehead lol.

Reactions: 4
Her skin is so fecking greasy looking, I don't get it. Tub of Flora would achieve the same effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
doing a giveaway already or le skin, definitely just to get more followers on the ig page

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.