Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dance videos are something else I remember in the first lockdown I have to admit I did a few of the workouts…..then the dancing started….the fake ness started shining through and I saw her for what she really is. The annoying cooking videos in the bra?? I mean really? Also the workouts are bleeping crazy! No form 😂 really intense moves so no wonder so many people are injuring themselves. And no wonder people are losing weight considering how much she jumps about 😂 A little brat who bleeping loves herself and plays on the sympathy of others as she had an ED.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how many hours she spends eye fking herself in the mirror every day, it’s so cringe!!! The ED posts are very triggering to a lot of the followers too-

I wish they’d all know about her fattist Tweets from years ago. I bet she sits and laughs at these poor people sucked in lining her tacky pockets

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else finding it weird how she is posting an hour by hour list of her day? Why do people need to know that, whats she trying to prove?!

Also, does anyone remember when the lives used to stay on her story for 24 hours and then one day she just said that IG had stopped letting her keep them on her story and if you wanted to do them on catch up you had to get the app?

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else finding it weird how she is posting an hour by hour list of her day? Why do people need to know that, whats she trying to prove?!
Grace Beverley does this everyday, another case of CB copying another influencer rather than doing anything original.

It’s also tit when Grace does it. Feels like it’s about trying to show how hard they work, when really it shows they do about 3 hours work and then complain they have so much to do and are so stressed.

no wonder she’s having all these massages/physio her body is probably in bits from her workouts
Did you see her stories yesterday? She has 0 flexibility in her torso! She always looks so tense!

I attempted one of her warrior Wednesdays in lockdown 2020 and my god…. She had done 3 hugely complex very high intensity movies within the first 2 minutes of the workout. No stretch, no warm up. I got 6 minutes in out of 45 and decided to quit. Also her weighted arm workouts have 0 back support which is really dangerous.
I’ve seen she’s also designing gym wear (lol) and you can tell it’s not designed for curvier people- probably just for muscly gym bunnies with boob jobs….

Did you see her stories yesterday? She has 0 flexibility in her torso! She always looks so tense!

I attempted one of her warrior Wednesdays in lockdown 2020 and my god…. She had done 3 hugely complex very high intensity movies within the first 2 minutes of the workout. No stretch, no warm up. I got 6 minutes in out of 45 and decided to quit. Also her weighted arm workouts have 0 back support which is really dangerous.
I’ve seen she’s also designing gym wear (lol) and you can tell it’s not designed for curvier people- probably just for muscly gym bunnies with boob jobs….
Don’t shoot me but I bought some of her leggings from Sports Direct in lockdown 🙈 now I’m a size 12 but needed a 10, they’re very big fitting & I think it’s psychological that her warriors are fitting into a smaller size. Crap quality and don’t wash well- they get bigger

The tops however- I see nobody wearing just a bra in the gym- even if I had the best body it’s not comfortable in my opinion

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she will be going with sports direct this time…Probably more towards the higher end of quality brands, like online only. She’s chasing the high margins & profits over anything! She’s gotta keep paying her Laaaannndoon lifestyle 🙄

Reactions: 1
So have been a lurker on the last thread and the start of this one.

A couple of years ago CB messaged a mate of mine via IG asking if she would provide a grazing table for free in return for a shoutout. My friend replied saying as it was a new business and she was a new mum she couldn't afford to do it for free but offered a discount. No surprise CB never responded.

Also her comment on her wearing an XS like it was badge of honour was so annoying!

Reactions: 17
Is it her posture or is she just so used to breathing in she can’t stop? Her shoulders are always up at her ears so tense!! Breath hun x

Reactions: 5
Lozza and Ferne have been on “date night” in Chelsea 😅 reckon that’s why CB’s on the sofa with ice cream feeling sorry for herself

Reactions: 4
I'm not convinced she's only in her twenties. She looks late 40s or 50s.

The tit She spouts about having no filler now etc is a complete lie. No ones chin is that pointy or jaw that much at a right angle

For someone who works out constantly She has no arse she's stick thin in real life

I also cannot deal with the fact she's a "qualified personal trainer" but can't spell lose weight correctly... she says loose

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not convinced she's only in her twenties. She looks late 40s or 50s.

The tit She spouts about having no filler now etc is a complete lie. No ones chin is that pointy or jaw that much at a right angle

For someone who works out constantly She has no arse she's stick thin in real life

I also cannot deal with the fact she's a "qualified personal trainer" but can't spell lose weight correctly... she says loose
I totally agree. When I look at this picture of her I get proud mum watching her kids open their Christmas presents vibes. 🙈😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is deffo in her 20’s but 100% agree her harsh features age her beyond 35 upwards. Living in her head must bring on premature ageing 🤣

Reactions: 3
£155 for a month of collagen balls? She must spend about £1000 a month just on her face care products and treatments.

Surely a 25 year old doesn’t need collagen? She can’t be getting wrinkles or lines at 25.
Her face must be ready to implode from all the tit she puts in to it

Another new book already? Didn't she release her second book a few months ago? When does she have time to write these lol

Another new book already? Didn't she release her second book a few months ago? When does she have time to write these lol
She doesn’t!! She has a chef/someone who makes the recipes. She’s a complete fraud putting her name on that book when she employs someone to make her recipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.