Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chatting to my friend this morning who I’ve not seen in ages and she’s broken her foot doing a CB workout 🙈 she said she was feeling strained from it but thought it would pass

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Chatting to my friend this morning who I’ve not seen in ages and she’s broken her foot doing a CB workout 🙈 she said she was feeling strained from it but thought it would pass
Oh gosh!! Well tbh, with the crazy jumping and speed of all the moves, I’m not surprised!
Hope your friend realises how CB workouts are so damaging!

Reactions: 2
She is always the happiest she’s ever been. Until 1 year later when she says she was hiding her true feelings and was struggling inside. Yawn and repeat every 12 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s doing these weird smiles at herself through the camera 😩. It’s so weird

Reactions: 1
I don’t watch this thread so really sorry if this is old news... but that advert 😭😭 as soon as I saw her on it the channel got switched

Reactions: 4
This mornings cooking video...why are her shoulders hunched up so high? Someone even commented asking where her neck had gone. Can she never just put a vest top on...always in a sports bra to show off her boob job!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Since Wednesday CB has had:
- stretch lab session
- sports massage
- blow dry
- facial
- sleep massage
- physio
- multiple sauna/steam sessions at the gym

I’m sure I’ve missed something too 😂

Part of me is jealous she has so much free time to spend on herself, part of me is sad she thinks she needs all this to look/feel good about herself.

Reactions: 12
What gets me is she has been telling everyone she’s been having the best sleeps ever since moving to London yet she’s having sleep massages and using pillow drops? Always contradicting herself. Not to mention how many times she’s been out drinking and partying lately when she’s always said she doesn’t drink and how she’s cut out caffeine yet now she has a coffee machine and drinks it every day🙄🤥😂

Reactions: 13
Didn’t she once slate the gym???? Lockdown 1.0 she blasted the gym to hey everyone to home work out with her.

Get*
Yep and her whole business model seemed to have been around home workouts, sharing stories in lockdown how her followers were not returning to the gym after lockdown, can get results without the gym etc

But she also used to hate protein bars and then brought out one with women's best so gotta take everything she says with a pinch of salt I think now haha
I can't keep up tbh lol

Reactions: 10
Do we ever see footage of her in the gym? Nooo coz that contradicts what she built her business on 😅😅😅wtf😅😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since Wednesday CB has had:
- stretch lab session
- sports massage
- blow dry
- facial
- sleep massage
- physio
- multiple sauna/steam sessions at the gym

I’m sure I’ve missed something too 😂

Part of me is jealous she has so much free time to spend on herself, part of me is sad she thinks she needs all this to look/feel good about herself.
no wonder she’s having all these massages/physio her body is probably in bits from her workouts

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her dance stories from an hour ago?
She moves like all of her limbs are being controlled by a different person

Why the F*%# would you record your self dancing (or attempting too in CB case) and then upload to insta for everyone to see…what is the world coming too!!
Also in one of the clips, she looks out the window as if someone is looking in…bet she loved that attention (all 2 seconds worth) 🙄

Has anyone seen her dance stories from an hour ago?
She moves like all of her limbs are being controlled by a different person
I don’t know, I got really distracted because her Face is a completely different colour to the rest of her.

Pissing myself at them dancing videos! Sorry forgot you were in save the last dance luv

• Haha
Why the F*%# would you record your self dancing (or attempting too in CB case) and then upload to insta for everyone to see…what is the world coming too!!
Also in one of the clips, she looks out the window as if someone is looking in…bet she loved that attention (all 2 seconds worth) 🙄
What’s mad is, if someone random started posting stuff like that on insta or Fb, we would literally think they were a mental case. Why should it be different for her lol I still stand by saying she is bi polar.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.