Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have definitely felt this way too! And having suffered from an ED the urge to restrict and over exercise is so not normal and is a sign of unhealthy thoughts. I am however glad that she is promoting not acting on these urges- but it’s definitely hugely triggering - especially when you think about CB’s audience. They are all confused about calories (this is literally every question on her Facebook group)
You couldn't have timed this more perfectly with CBs last post 🤦🏻‍♀️ can't keep up with the surplus/deficit yoyoing

Attachments

Reactions: 7
You couldn't have timed this more perfectly with CBs last post 🤦🏻‍♀️ can't keep up with the surplus/deficit yoyoing
The comments on that post - toxic and sad to have such a huge ‘support‘ group of bad eating and dieting relationships :(

Reactions: 4
So I could almost starve myself for 28days then win a prize? She is basically condoning these poor short term fixes. No reputable PT would do that

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but the majority of those “winners” that she’s chosen are all seriouslyyy breathing in in those pictures 😂😂😂 or they’ve just pulled their bottoms up / different underwear / different lighting 🙈

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but the majority of those “winners” that she’s chosen are all seriouslyyy breathing in in those pictures 😂😂😂 or they’ve just pulled their bottoms up / different underwear / different lighting 🙈
🤣🤣🤣
Took them a month to change their pants lol

• Haha
Tamsyn’s already started obsessing about calories being displayed on restaurant menus. Her latest stories are so worrying 😬 she’s got a serious eating disorder.

Tamsyn’s already started obsessing about calories being displayed on restaurant menus. Her latest stories are so worrying 😬 she’s got a serious eating disorder.
As someone who so obsessively calorie counts you’d think she’d be happy that she can now eat out and know the calories she’s actually consuming and then use that information in an educated way to maintain her deficit/surplus?
I’ve stopped even trying to watch her morning rants as I think she’s starting to sound unhinged

She really does. They all make out that CB plan is amazing and you need to enjoy your meals out, no food is forbidden etc, etc but Tamsin has about 20 stories dedicated to the calories in a burger and chips at Frankie & Bennys 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

I joined the CB Facebook group, just to be nosey to be honest, and everyone is so stressed in it!
All the posts seem to be based around ‘I’ve stopped losing weight aaarrggh what do I do?!’
She’s created a great culture for people! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
I joined the CB Facebook group, just to be nosey to be honest, and everyone is so stressed in it!
All the posts seem to be based around ‘I’ve stopped losing weight aaarrggh what do I do?!’
She’s created a great culture for people! 🤦🏻‍♂️
Yeah it's very toxic! I used to be in the grace fit guide group and that was no where near as bad as this one but I think loads of people fixated. There seems to be alot of girls saying they can't afford the gym and they've gained muscle since using the app but it doesn't mean they've gained strength and doing the techniques right.

What a boring life they lead being obsessed with what you look like and how many calories are in everything.

T
What a boring life they lead being obsessed with what you look like and how many calories are in everything.
Sadly more girls are feeling the pressure these days and it's a competition. I feel like people post more and more about it because it's accountability too. I mean you just go on Instagram and browse through a restaurant and you pick any random girls Instagram and they will all look the same... Filter photos and in the playsuit from pretty little thing. Girls have more and more pressure. There is Courtney Black warriors and then there's the anti diet movement. There needs to be an inbetween.

I noticed Courtney’s down another 1000 followers on Instagram… probably since she started banging on about needing to go on a cut 🙄

They seriously think they are the experts and that's the cringy thing.

I want to join her group out of curiosity. It seems like there is a push reward yourself with food for the calories you burn
Definitely! They all workout first thing
A 4 week calorie deficit when you’re already fit and healthy is just ridiculous in reality, unless you have
im not sure what she expects at a Frankie and Benny’s to be honest, it’s mostly reheated?
She’s also going on about the fat that food is cooked in. Fat literally gives food flavour, restaurants want the most flavour possible to keep you coming back. If you want a lower calorie option don’t eat a burger and chips! Or just enjoy yourself, you get enough exercise and have 2 young kids- what is the issue with the extra calories? Surely if she’s training to be a PT she will know that 1 meal isn’t going to make her fat?

It’s annoying me all these people saying that ‘restaurants need to do better’ when they don’t go to places that make food FRESH. They don’t know what fresh food is or tastes like. Sorry your fast food places use lots of oil and sugar but don’t be surprised when it doesn’t align with what you want for your health and your children. Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I always though that tamsyn girl was pretty harmless but watching her stories this morning, she really isn’t bleeping qualified to talk about food and eating. Shut the duck up. This whole “if you want a chocolate bar, have a few squares”. NO NO NO - that’s the whole point of restrictive eating… if you want the chocolate bar, eat the bloody bar!! Her diet is absolutely horrendous. Pls can we start a thread for her, does anyone know how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.