Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually quite offensive to someone who suffers badly from ibs and bloating. Absolutely no bloating there courtney you beg😂

Same here, she is a very insulting girl whether she knows it or not.
Another post about the eating disorder again today I see!!! Triggering much! On and on and on..

Reactions: 4
We know she only posts about her ED for clout. They’re probably the posts where she gets most engagement. What she needs to address is the fact that she still has an ED!

Reactions: 10
We know she only posts about her ED for clout. They’re probably the posts where she gets most engagement. What she needs to address is the fact that she still has an ED!
shes lost 1k followers so trying to gain some back I reckon

Reactions: 4
The amount of times I report her posts for having the triggering content. She doesn’t even put a trigger warning, it’s just straight up with her malnutritioned body and now her weight on there. As someone who was hospitalised for an ED, I only found myself posting throwbacks and saying how far I have come when I was in a active relapse….

Reactions: 6
Strange how every time she mentions it (which is a lot), her supposed suffering and ED habits (which are reinvented every time) seem to worsen? Like oh I used to eat x cals per day but the next time she does a post she says she used to eat even less???? Woman is the most toxic person I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 7
The annoying sound she makes before/during/after her work outs where she’s like “AY! AY! AYYY!! AY!!” REALLY grates on me 😬😬😬 so bloody annoying

Reactions: 8
Seriously how many massages does she neeed?? Surely she’s injured and needs help!!!

Reactions: 3
Trust me, it ain’t just your neighbours…
I am sure there was something on her stories earlier when you could see the road outside and she was blatantly on the ground floor 🤨 Although she is probably driving the neighbours on either side mad!

part of me is so surprised she hasn't tried to get clout from the gaming community by going through a 'gaming phase' and being a 'gamer girl'. watch it now though, she reads on here so she probs will lmaooooo

How offensive is she seriously? Constantly admitting to awful things like taking drugs and now saying she used to be super critical of everybody weight, looks and appearance when she "had" her ED. Sorry but you said you only got over your ED not that long ago but we all know your not over it so we all know your still the same person? She makes me feel ill when she talks.

Reactions: 8
has she mentioned that it’s National eating disorder awareness week yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.