Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm not convinced she's only in her twenties. She looks late 40s or 50s.

The shit She spouts about having no filler now etc is a complete lie. No ones chin is that pointy or jaw that much at a right angle

For someone who works out constantly She has no arse she's stick thin in real life

I also cannot deal with the fact she's a "qualified personal trainer" but can't spell lose weight correctly... she says loose

• Haha
Reactions: 16

passmethetea101

She completely changes who she is all the time. She used to preach the whole going to bed at 8pm, not going out, not drinking etc and now she's trying to be a London party girl. Give it a rest Court.

Reactions: 16

ferret123

Why can’t this just be extended to everything! Whilst wellness and fitness products can have a more profound effect, the financial impact on say purchasing a Dyson Wrap is also not good for those who have a lower disposable income. I just wish all #ad #gifted stuff was dropped! Get rid of all the “influencer” leeches, I fear for the younger society. I’m glad I’m of the MySpace era 🤣 when Instagram wasn’t even a thing!

Reactions: 15

JayRad

Chatty Member
It is a bit weird if they have only been together 2 months. That video she posted in the Maldives’s with a drone is a bit much! It’s like they’re manufacturing this romance for Instagram purposes

Tinkerbelltea2020

Can’t wait for when she posts in a years time saying how sad she was living on her own and felt she needed to move to London but was even more lonely there because she felt like she needed to be someone she wasn’t and was acting a part to fit in but no, not now, she’s the happiest she’s ever been in the best shape she’s ever been living her new amazing life in Dubai

Edit - she is honestly the biggest fraud. She was PTing people 3 years ago and if she was in that ‘headspace’ that’s she’s claiming she was, then she absolutely should not have been helping people lose weight.. you’re meant to have a duty of care if you’re training someone

• Haha
Reviewing the 28 day challenge so you don't have to. Day 5 is it ? And I've cancelled my subscription 😂 I've still got it until the end of the month but that's £16 I'll never see again ! Honestly what it was for me is how I spent the entire day in pain yesterday because of the workout Wednesday and I've recovered and ready to go again today and I see 'full body low impact by CB' hallelujah. Now tell me what is low impact about jumping with dumbbells in the air ? That did it for me, nope sorry I'm going to use the gym instead. Honestly fair play to anyone who can complete this challenge but let's be honest it's not realticis as a workout upkeep unless you have no job, no kids, no responsibility and can keep up with the erraticness and injury. It's a no from me.

JayRad

Chatty Member
I just can never get over how shiny she is. It’s like someone has gone over her face with a floor buffer.
Her skin care range is literally going to be Pledge wood polish in a tube.

Also she said in her stories she’s been working with investors for 5 years. What does that mean in terms of what she was doing before her app? I thought it was her app that made her rich?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

NotAHun

I hope nobody buys her skincare range as she's not used it to obtain her skin, that's a result of expensive facials and other asthetics.
Anyone who has followed her for enough time knows that she is always having facial treatments and using products other than this new brand and that's why they aren't buying it. People aren't as stupid as she thinks.
She literally thinks that people will buy anything from her and it just doesn't work like that anymore. They buy fitness from her (just about!) because that is her background, she has built a following on it, she posted her journey, her experience, people relate, want to have a body like her and so buy. She however, has no background whatsoever in dermatology or any experience in skin care other than having facials. She's not an expert people will not want to invest in her range when it comes to skin care but I bet they will book up with her facial lady because she has shown time and time again how good her skin is after her facials!

SallyAnnJones

Looked at the profile of another super skinny ‘transformation’ she shared and found her comment on this pic from a while ago. Courtney is an enabler for these people’s eating disorders. It’s gross.

F52D3BAA-115C-4103-9ADD-5DE3EF106682.jpeg

• Wow

PSTVTY01

How deluded are people? How the hell is she admitting to doing drugs whilst being a PT before her rise to insta fame and people are like “your an inspiration court”. No mate you are lying because you clearly still do all those things 🤣 why does my gut tell me she’s making this admission for damage control? Someone must have her over a barrel.

• Haha

JayRad

Chatty Member
‘i dont jump from relationship to relationship’ ummmm ok lol
Single through their choice though 😂
She’d be impossible to be in a relationship with. She’s clearly never happy so there’s zero chance any one else could make her happy!

Her advert just came on Sky One 🤦🏻‍♂️

I feel like it should come with a disclaimer. ‘There’s a 90% chance you will get injured and develop an eating disorder’

Rxt156

VIP Member
Fucking heeeellllll wish she’d give it a rest.
These posts mean nothing any more coz in a few months time she’ll be saying that about how she is right now.

Can’t believe she thinks she needs a separate page for her outfits! She has no dress sense whatsoever 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13