Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so naff these influencers moving to Dubai and giving it the big un. Loads are doing it 🤪

Oh yeah that bloke she went to Paris with lives there

Reactions: 2
Literally came Straight here as soon as I saw this on the daily mail?!!
Same!

Explains why CB is proclaiming how happy she is every bloody day.
He is clearly a gif. How can he go to Paris with one girl and then a few weeks later saying he loves another one?! 🤣
Looks like he's a bit of a clout chaser.
Is he based in Dubai? Is that why CB wants to go there?

Same!

He is clearly a gif. How can he go to Paris with one girl and then a few weeks later saying he loves another one?! 🤣
I called him a G.IMP so not sure why its showing as gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Same!

I called him a G.IMP so not sure why its showing as gif
Absolute clout chaser. You only have to look at his insta with his ‘crew’ to work out what kind of group they are 🙈

One of his closest friends who classes himself as an entrepreneur has a multi millionaire father 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG they were literally in Paris 4 weeks ago and now in love with Fearne. Embarrassing.

edit to add notice the way Courtney just morphes into whoever is her new bezzies of the month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Was he deffo with her? If so was he seeing both at the same time 🤔🤔

she’s getting her money’s worth out of that teeny green bag…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god....just seen on the Daily Mail goss page that Lozza Haines , who CB went to Paris with before Christmas is now Ferne Maccans official boyfriend....Dubai Real estate dude!!! She must feel sick !

Oh my god....just seen on the Daily Mail goss page that Lozza Haines , who CB went to Paris with before Christmas is now Ferne Maccans official boyfriend....Dubai Real estate dude!!! She must feel sick !
Oh...I'm a bit late to the party with that one.....oops

Reactions: 4
‘i dont jump from relationship to relationship’ ummmm ok lol
Single through their choice though 😂
She’d be impossible to be in a relationship with. She’s clearly never happy so there’s zero chance any one else could make her happy!

Her advert just came on Sky One 🤦🏻‍♂️

I feel like it should come with a disclaimer. ‘There’s a 90% chance you will get injured and develop an eating disorder’

Reactions: 14
Shame they kept that Paris rendezvous quiet cos all the comments on his post are very positive about him and ferne 😬

She drives me nuts as well ! Loves the sound of her own voice

Shame they kept that Paris rendezvous quiet cos all the comments on his post are very positive about him and ferne 😬
I saw someone posted something like ‘wasn’t he with Courtney black in December’ and it’s been deleted now 😂 also I sweae Courtney and Verne used to follow each other but they don’t now….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah all comments are getting swiftly deleted. Also doesn’t look like there was much of a gap from where he split with his ex Rhea Sophia before he whisked Courtney off to Paris.

I saw someone posted something like ‘wasn’t he with Courtney black in December’ and it’s been deleted now 😂 also I sweae Courtney and Verne used to follow each other but they don’t now….
I’m sure Ferne use to do her live workouts in the first lockdown….I vaguely remember seeing Ferne post a story and tagged CB it? 🤔 Before she jumped on the fitness wagon…unless I dreamt it….🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.