Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Copying other people gets her very rich 🤑! Not sure how she gets away with it

Reactions: 1
I really don’t get that top that just shows off cleavage. Obviously we know why she would wear that but why would anyone else want to
The whole range is made for boob jobs &stick thin people

I wouldn’t fit one natural tit into one of them tops & couldn’t imagine exercising in them, nevermind the shorts which may as well just be training in your knickers 🙈

So inclusive 🤭

Reactions: 12
Sofina only having 12k followers seem very low. Sure she will be buying some to get that number up soon.

Saw this on Facebook today, someone has seriously injured themselves doing the ‘40 in 45’ workout. The comments section is full of girls saying they also injured themselves?
Just awful!
Looks like a hernia

She is so disgusting, can you even deal with someone who is fortunate to have a car let alone a Porsche say that she’s getting rid of it because she finds it annoying and does even want it. Fair enough she lives in London now but just how ungrateful does she sound?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
the fact her last two posts are about fat loss doesn’t sit right with me i don’t know why

Reactions: 4
Sorry but wasn’t there a time that Courtney said she would never train in a gym again or did I imagine that? 😂

Reactions: 21
Sorry but wasn’t there a time that Courtney said she would never train in a gym again or did I imagine that? 😂
Probably just doing it to show us she uses a gym that’s £240 a month. But remember, she’s not materialistic!

Reactions: 2
She is so disgusting, can you even deal with someone who is fortunate to have a car let alone a Porsche say that she’s getting rid of it because she finds it annoying and does even want it. Fair enough she lives in London now but just how ungrateful does she sound?
Nothing to do with the fact that she has crashed it twice in the last few months and it has been keyed recently. Sounds like she's trashed it tbh and probably wants to get rid because it's not pretty anymore 🙄

She has also gone to the gym that krissy had issues with, coincidence? I’m not sure if it’s a well known gym!

So she tries to sell how amazing her own skincare range is and then gets a facial saying how much better her skin has been since having them, make it make sense!!!

Reactions: 12
Definitely didn't imagine that. I'm sure it's on a caption on one of her posts. She said she's over growing a bum too 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.