Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she thinks she needs a separate page for her outfits! She has no dress sense whatsoever 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She's clearly steeling content from other influencers coz she has never performed chest movements with the correct form, now she's acting like she knows 😂 We see your BS Court 👀
I've been following a girl from germany on YouTube for a year now ...when i did some of Courtneys workouts i started noticing that she is incorporating movements from this girls ,bit by bit ... She's a sly little number she is !

Reactions: 3
Sorry if someone has already pointed this out but she has a new company registered on CH - Courtney Black Beauty I think… so that’s another thing for everyone to look forward to…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omfg wtf is that outfit. Dear god! Absolute sheep! I cannot stand slaves too fashion. Not sure what fashion this is mind. It’s absolutely vile. Moved to London now dresses like an A Class twit. Sorry, I mean an even more A class one 😂

Reactions: 2
I've been following a girl from germany on YouTube for a year now ...when i did some of Courtneys workouts i started noticing that she is incorporating movements from this girls ,bit by bit ... She's a sly little number she is !
Pamela Reif? How beautiful is she!!!

Reactions: 3
I’ve got to hand it to her to be honest.
Just when i think she couldn’t get anymore annoying, she comes in with something and proves me wrong
honestly what drugs is she on how does she have so much energy

Isn't there a fashion influencer that does the whole wearing a green item thing?? I'm sure Courtney is copying her by always wearing something green and saying how she is obsessed with it now! Is it Aimazin?? Like the exact same green bag and trainers!

Reactions: 2
Isn't there a fashion influencer that does the whole wearing a green item thing?? I'm sure Courtney is copying her by always wearing something green and saying how she is obsessed with it now! Is it Aimazin?? Like the exact same green bag and trainers!
yeah it’s aimazin- she had a thread on here now! she lives in Chelsea, Courtney will be wanting to bestie her

New here to the forum, never have much to say about anyone but my word this girl is a danger to herself and society. I know a few people that know her personally and she is not one bit like she portrays herself to be. One of the most irritating things about her is bipolar changes in what she likes, doesn't like, the friends that come and go and not to mention her complete love of herself. Of course she will just gas light everybody and make it like she isn't the problem. Don't get me started on her workouts, they are deranged and completely pro injury to say the least, ayone with a brain can see that she's only in it for the money.

Also I can't believe how much she fixates on things too like for the whole of 2020 she said she doesn't drink coffee and then suddenly fast forward to now she's gassed over a coffee machine she bought. Can she not actually remember what she says to her followers 🤣 the constant contradiction of everything she says personally and professionally is extremely worrying. Particularly messages about weight, recipes and calorie deficit!I had to laugh when she said she was going for a more natural look but yet is still having aesthetics, her followers deserve the honesty and if that's something she likes to do then just admit it. She is 100% not recovered from her disorder either, the hardcore unsustainable work outs and constant calorie counting are your first clues as why!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.