Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL that is not the best angle to demonstrate that exercise or any exercise in fact!

Reactions: 2
Her warriors are bleeping batshit haha.

I asked a question on a recipe vid (I was being slightly obtuse I’ll admit it but Courtney would never have noticed lol) and her warrior is giving loon haha

Reactions: 2
Wait. She’s banging on about maintenance calories today…
Wasn’t she bulking a couple of weeks ago to grow her glutes?
And then a couple of weeks before that wasn’t she in a deficit to cut?

Reactions: 7
I thought everyone had agreed “what I eat in a day” videos do more harm than good. Clearly CB didn’t get the memo.

Doesn’t look like she has muscle of any kind in the video either, tbh she looks close to her ED photos

Reactions: 3
Why do these people think we need to know what they do in a day ? Such self obsession

Reactions: 1
Lately she has really been reinforcing how much 'unhealthy' food she has been eating and how much of it. Feels like she's trying to push people away from thinking shes still struggling with her ED.

Reactions: 5
Also I just watched her story “ I’m sooooo busy .. coming off insta ……… cue just hours later…. Posting about her tan 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.