Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dubai, calling it now.
She’s quite unstable isn’t she? Not even been in this new flat a month and she’s planned to leave already, all while saying she’s the happiest she’s ever been

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen the video earlier of her making eggs Benedict? It looked rank!
Literally came her to comment on this. This is just AWFUL. Who cooks wearing that? Why is she trying to be sexy/funny 😭😭😭 she totally isn’t. This is just 1000% cringe.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s gonna do the “porta potties” scene over there…seeing as she’s all about the money 💰
She’s already kitted out for it based on what we’ve seen. Easy access clothing, any slight of hand would be easily welcome 😂

Can’t believe I didn’t know there was a new thread!!!
Just came here to say I wonder where she’s off to. I thought it said moving to the country.. I imagined her on a farm or something 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
What an absolute “c u next Tuesday” she is…she’s going to the station intentionally so that she can get a random stranger to take a photo of her, next to her advert 🤦🏻‍♀️
The gal needs help….who in the right mind does that? Oh yes…a narcissist 🙄

Reactions: 1
What an absolute “c u next Tuesday” she is…she’s going to the station intentionally so that she can get a random stranger to take a photo of her, next to her advert 🤦🏻‍♀️
The gal needs help….who in the right mind does that? Oh yes…a narcissist 🙄
Wow. Can’t believe I’ve just seen that as well 🤦🏻‍♂️ Did she actually say she’s going to be really embarrassed? Why are you doing it then you daft prick?
Oh yeah for attention that’s why. Go and take a discreet selfie with it by all means but to ask a stranger to do it is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg, irritates the fck about of me sheep fashion. Be a shepherd not a sheep! You look like a white girl Destiny’s Child circa 1999 but during that era you were actually doing this!

btw has this even been shown on here? Just shows she’s always been an attention seeker FYI! Google is a powerful tool!

and all the other videos from this user whenever it is! Must be here and all her friends being minions in the background looking for gratification 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg, irritates the fck about of me sheep fashion. Be a shepherd not a sheep! You look like a white girl Destiny’s Child circa 1999 but during that era you were actually doing this!

btw has this even been shown on here? Just shows she’s always been an attention seeker FYI! Google is a powerful tool!

and all the other videos from this user whenever it is! Must be here and all her friends being minions in the background looking for gratification 🤣🙈
That video is like something out of the exorcist.

Reactions: 5
She will be moaning when she moves next about how she drank and ate the wrong foods as she was out too much living in laaannnnndon ! And who’s the new friend lol

Reactions: 8
and what happened to Georgia she’s not mentioned her in a while?? Thought they were BFF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.