Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Woken up to the news that my hubby is coming home tomorrow!
Haven't seen him for over a month.
Never been so excited.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39

leoladyxo

VIP Member
Tesco came today and I had a few substitutions - one of them wasn’t even close. I had ordered a goats cheese pasta salad and they had given me two soya, edamame, pea and sugar snap salads. That salad is far too much fibre for my diet due to my condition and would make me ill so I asked my neighbour if she wanted them. She said yes and that they would go great with fish. She said that she would trade them for some eggs that her chickens lay. We did a doorstep exchange! This is the new economy. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

hnoz

VIP Member
I’m not holding out much hope for my holiday to France at the end of July. We might just make it there but I refuse to get excited after already having my heart ripped out over it once (ok bit dramatic but it was the thing I was looking forward to for ages before covid happened). Plus it all depends what’s happening here too.

Seen this doing the rounds on Facebook. No idea how true it is, maybe someone here knows more?
Totally doubt that. Why on earth would they throw out people’s medication?

People who make this stuff up and put it online are down right sick.

Reactions: 34

Kally_20

Update Captain Tom Moore has reached his £500,000.00 target for the NHS and has so far raised £708,259.69 and still rising God bless this man 😍

@Spinidge, if I was Princess Bea I would cancel altogether, I'm sure she postponed the first time because of the buisnee with her dad then this time because of the coronavirus, in all honesty I think the universe is trying to tell her something poor thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Kally_20

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Bostonx

VIP Member
I had to go out today, walked to the shop and on the way back a neighbour was sat in his garden he's in his 40s & waved at me. Said he hasn't seen a soul for about 4 weeks and thought he was going crazy so we spoke at a more than 2m distance for about 10 minutes & he thanked me for breaking up his day a bit. Then walked along to mines and had another neighbour screaming about how it's not okay to break the rules. Cba with the isolation police first time Iv been out in 2 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Monkeybum

VIP Member
I am in a long term relationship but have a good number of followers on Instagram. I posted a selfie over the weekend and I have never had so many comments from men complimenting me. The selfie was only of my face! 😂 I think that single men are very frustrated at the moment and would most definitely risk getting Covid-19 if it meant that they could get their end away. 😂 I can only imagine all of the shagging that is going to happen once the lockdown is lifted.
My friend sells sex dolls online. He was struggling to sell any. I spoke to him the other day and he confirmed they're completely out of stock with some of the ones on order already sold 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I can't believe how many people on my Facebook that reckon lockdown has to end this week because Boris only said 3 weeks. What planet are they on?

Reactions: 29

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Just found out my friend has been going for her bi-weekly facial, nails and eyelashes at the home of the salon owner she goes to. FFS! Nobody is going to see you in lock down !!

• Wow
  • Angry

bsdetector

Not directly Covid related but I suppose it is in a way. My routine has gone out of the window, my diet is crap and I'm drinking more alcohol. I already have anxiety due to long term stress at work. Tonight, after drinking a lot of gin I woke up in bed with a numb hand and a feeling of something dropping on my head. Looked up & my dog (who sleeps in bed with me) was awake and watching me. Terrified for my health and have dropped an email to AA. Not sure I'm strong enough to come through this unscathed. Didn't know where else to post as I don't want to be identified on Facebook, but had to share somewhere ☹

• Sad

monga

VIP Member
I think the Uk will follow Ireland with whatever measures are implemented nxt
90630076_2766962563351705_6396453592311529472_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Spinidge

VIP Member
So Princess Beatrice is planning an even bigger wedding next year, to cheer us all up!! I think we'll all be busy paying off our COVID-19 debts luv!!

• Haha
  • Sick

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I'm home from work. Took me 20 mins again to get 3 miles down the road. Some of the parents when ecotng were taking the children to the playpark to give them a run round before bed. We pointed out the park isn't for playing at the moment and all of them (separate collections) said restrictions are lifted tomorrow as we've done our three weeks.

I'm wondering if that's what's happening round here. There's no official broadcast been scheduled as far as I know, just a lot of we are not sure what's happening.

Our local Sainsburys is utter chaos. I actually complained to the Store Manager this evening 🙈 and he said restrictions are lifted tomorrow. It was heaving in there. No queue outside, 2 metre markers that went down Sunday have been taken up, plastic screens from the tills have been taken down and self service checkouts all opened.

The bloke who owns the pub has been putting the chairs and tables back out this evening from the beer garden and when I drove past the other pub, they were taking down the boarding down off the windows.

I don't know if to laugh or cry!

• Wow
  • Sad

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I can't get my head around the fact there are people thinking everything goes back to normal because the 3 weeks have come to an end. Are they wired right?!! Do they really think that's it, back to normal? They're in for a shock then! Unfuckingbelievable!!!! Why are some humans so bloody thick?!!

Greygardener

Chatty Member
My best friends colleague passed on Easter Sunday. Only started showing symptoms two days previous and her husband found her in the morning. Worst part is now because he was exposed he has to stay in the house he found his wife dead in for 14 days alone, and most likely miss her funeral. Absolutely gutting. That's the first I've heard of it being near to me. My dad is NHS, not medical but hes in early and out late every day, and on call when he isnt in. I'm terrified for him, he has no protective gear.

• Sad
  • Wow