Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not directly Covid related but I suppose it is in a way. My routine has gone out of the window, my diet is crap and I'm drinking more alcohol. I already have anxiety due to long term stress at work. Tonight, after drinking a lot of gin I woke up in bed with a numb hand and a feeling of something dropping on my head. Looked up & my dog (who sleeps in bed with me) was awake and watching me. Terrified for my health and have dropped an email to AA. Not sure I'm strong enough to come through this unscathed. Didn't know where else to post as I don't want to be identified on Facebook, but had to share somewhere ☹
If you are ok for money and can afford an online course try ‘Kate Bee-The Sober School’. She is amazing and changes your perspective on alcohol completely.(not an ad!)

Reactions: 5
Trump's breakdown made my night 😂 It was like he was on the verge of a breakdown (not normally funny, I've been through it, but hey, it's Trump!) and so far out of his depth it's unreal! I've always been convinced he paid the doctor to say he was sane enough to be President 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive just caught up on the trump ‘show’ from last night, It’s like a sketch/comedy skit. He really threw the toys out of the pram didn’t he. The female journalist that called him out on timelines..woah, he was literally foaming at the mouth, good for her to keep going for him. I need to track down her twitter and see the comments section!

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this is offensive to anyone, been to Florida, been to Disney and I honestly couldn't care less if it never re opened again. Horrible place... run's to hide before I get showered with bricks 🤣
Its corrupt Disney you know. So many conspiracies and cover up surrounding them its unreal

Reactions: 2
I’m not holding out much hope for my holiday to France at the end of July. We might just make it there but I refuse to get excited after already having my heart ripped out over it once (ok bit dramatic but it was the thing I was looking forward to for ages before covid happened). Plus it all depends what’s happening here too.

Seen this doing the rounds on Facebook. No idea how true it is, maybe someone here knows more?
I don’t believe this for one second. Honestly, someone’s talking utter tit. I work in a care home, this would never happen. It would be murder! Way to give care homes and care staff even more of a bad rep. Don’t believe everything you read online.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Really? Ooh I’m intrigued. Although I’m of the opinion that pretty much most things are corrupt 😂
Yeah there was a girl I'll try an find the video and link it but she disappeared on a disney cruise and nothing ever came of it completely covered up etc. Theres loads of other stories on YouTube an stuff I'm sure there was a rumour Walt Disney was a pedalo or something not sure how true that one is lol

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The one thing about this lockdown that I’m finding especially hard is not having anything to ‘look forward’ to. My holiday (to Disney Paris, lol) is probably going to be cancelled again, thankfully the kids know nothing about it so no disappointment on their part, and I can’t look forward to our next meal out or day trip or anything like that because I have no idea when we will be able to do these things again. I know we’re all in the same situation and people have much more worrying things going on now, it’s just a bit tit.

One of the reasons I get so pissed off at people flouting the rules is because yes this bleeping sucks but here we are all suffering through it whilst some twats carry on without a care in the world beyond “I wish the pubs would open again”🙄

I want this to be over now😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Does anyone think the lockdown will go past may?
Control measures will be in place past May, no large gatherings, no pubs or restaurants and a big emphasis on working from home. I dunno if I would call that lockdown though.

406 deaths outside of hospital

Lots of people can have the hpv virus that causes cervical changes without symptoms 🤔
This is about someone saying they think they've read anyone with herpes is immune to the virus not cervical changes..

• Sad
Reactions: 3
A lot of people who are dying with not of covid are being included in the numbers. So those who may have died of other causes had the virus not been here are being added to the covid numbers.
I'm not talking about Covid numbers but a general number of deaths. My point is that the overall increase isn't that high (bar week 13).

Where do you find this out? I’d like to have a look
I just googled death stats for 2019 and 2020. There are excel sheets you can download

I certainly do !

It's been 12 hours since I posted the last update of Captain Tom Moore and he's now raised £1,324,303.36 for the NHS and still rising what a great man 😍
He deserves an extra Telegram from the Queen nxt birthday x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, it’ll go on for a while they may relax and turn control again as well. In May they may lift some measures but not all of them. It’ll probably be around work in May. I’m hoping close relatives can see each other, but also I guess that depends on age.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone had a Morrison’s food box delivered? Are there many items inside? We had a food delivery yesterday but can’t get a slot for the next shop for love nor money so I’m just looking at other options for in a couple of weeks time for essentials.

Ah that fucks our theory up LOL. where you tested and came back positive? Hope your better now xx
sorry 😀 x i wasnt tested but 99% certain its what i had..cough, aching limbs, shivering, loss of appetite, exhaustion, breathlessness. only symptom i didnt have was temperature. i was really ill for 11 days fortunately not bad enough to be hospitalized.
im feeling better thank you x but still find walking outside any slight physical activity leaves me out of breath x

Ah that fucks our theory up LOL. where you tested and came back positive? Hope your better now xx
ps your user name 😂😂 excellent 😉

Reactions: 5
Has anyone actually looked at death stats for 2019 and 2020, week by week?

I expected a sharp increase in 2020, but that's not the case except week 13.
I actually said this to my husband yesterday. Because I think I read on here 1600 people on average die a day in the uk. So what I want to know is now in total what is it? All deaths are sad and these people aren’t just numbers but they’re flashing all these numbers at us but not putting it in perspective. There’s no doubt this is dangerous and nobody is risk free. Nobody actually can say they would survive if they got it but I wish they’d put the numbers into context. Some of these people were very poorly anyway so would have died unfortunately anyway. I hope that doesn’t sound too blunt and I’m sorry if I’ve upset anybody it’s hard to word it right!

Reactions: 9
Yes, it’ll go on for a while they may relax and turn control again as well. In May they may lift some measures but not all of them. It’ll probably be around work in May. I’m hoping close relatives can see each other, but also I guess that depends on age.
I think they just extend a few weeks at a time so people are focusing on that ...instead of saying 12/18 months then they'd be uproar and people would just disregard all the measures..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.