Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone had a Morrison’s food box delivered? Are there many items inside? We had a food delivery yesterday but can’t get a slot for the next shop for love nor money so I’m just looking at other options for in a couple of weeks time for essentials.
Asda slots were available at 2.30am this morning.

I did my dissertation about Disney and Walt Disney World 🤪 Soooo many cover ups etc!
I literally have a “Mickey Mouse degree” 😂
Ha ha sounds so much better than mine on the Holocaust 😭 regretted that one. I could literally only do an hours work at a time as it left me so upset!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Im going to set an alarm, book one then nod back off haha, will try that tomorrow. Thank you x
I have to feed a baby that’s the only reason I was up. I thought I’ll just check and they were all free! They went within half an hour though

Reactions: 2
What I’ve learned from the ‘rona thread in the last 24 hours...

The trump press conference is better than anything on Netflix or Disney plus...

Disney is a hot bed of scandals and weirdo’s and you’re gonna be pissed if you go there..

not just because you might die and your death might be covered up but also because you’re gonna need to wear a mask in your bleeping tacky castle photos.
Excellent weekend. Excellent.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm not talking about Covid numbers but a general number of deaths. My point is that the overall increase isn't that high (bar week 13).

I just googled death stats for 2019 and 2020. There are excel sheets you can download
I get what you are saying but I would imagine lots of other death tolls have been reduced due to lockdown measures - road traffic accidents for example?

I don’t have any number to compare I am just making assumptions here.

Also have they not said they were predicting the lockdown to reduce number of infections by up to 75% therefore if we didn’t have these measures in place we could be looking at numbers of deaths 4 times higher than current and possibly higher as hospitals would be at or beyond breaking point?

Again just my opinions here so anyone with facts feel free to correct me.

Reactions: 6
One television network has said Trumps escapades last night will go down in history as the" biggest meltdown "from any US President...And many networks abandoned the briefing half way through 😂 wonder why🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it me or is everyone extra ratty today?

(I think it’s just me, I’ve been In work a few hours and had so many issues thrown at me and my toddler is driving me up the wall😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yea i
406 deaths outside of hospital

This is about someone saying they think they've read anyone with herpes is immune to the virus not cervical changes..
I was just saying there are different herpes viruses, some cause cold sores and some cause cancer. It's different strains of hpv that's all.

Reactions: 1
One television network has said Trumps escapades last night will go down in history as the" biggest meltdown "from any US President...And many networks abandoned the briefing half way through 😂 wonder why🤔
It really was brilliant tv 🤣
But... but.... ventilators, we have all the ventilators!!! distract/distract/distract

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not talking about Covid numbers but a general number of deaths. My point is that the overall increase isn't that high (bar week 13).

I just googled death stats for 2019 and 2020. There are excel sheets you can download
What I’m saying is that those who possibly would have died anyway are being classed as covid deaths when they might not be, therefore the figures for deaths no associated with covid are lower than they should be.

Reactions: 4
Yea i

I was just saying there are different herpes viruses, some cause cold sores and some cause cancer. It's different strains of hpv that's all.
Sorry I thought you thought we were talking of the hpv vaccine or something x

I think all that laughing has set me up for today:giggle:
I know it’s been said a thousand and one times but this thread has been a life saver in the last month,
I dread to think how we’d all be consuming and processing the news without a place to vent, chat and be silly as well as serious!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
im inclined to agree! Care homes rake in thousands a week from their residents..are they really gonna kill them all off and purposely deprive themselves of income?
surely this goes against some kind of care ethics too?
Also the carers are normal people with morals they aren’t just going to leave them all to die
Are you watching him 🤣

reporter asks a question
Trump:

“You know you’re a fake, your whole network is fake”
I know it’s ‘cool’ not to like trump but I find his don’t give a duck attitude hilarious, he calls the fakes out and they must hate it 🤣

Reactions: 10
The Journalist that called out Trump last night at the daily update was Paula Reid of network CBS. I had a little read of her twitter comments. A real mixed bag of comments, many supporting Trump and others congratulating her. One of the replies saying she was disrespectful and deserved the response from him that she was a disgrace!

Is it me or is everyone extra ratty today?

(I think it’s just me, I’ve been In work a few hours and had so many issues thrown at me and my toddler is driving me up the wall😂)
Ratty here too. I’ve already started on the chocolate digestives

Reactions: 8
I know it’s been said a thousand and one times but this thread has been a life saver in the last month,
I dread to think how we’d all be consuming and processing the news without a place to vent, chat and be silly as well as serious!
I'm sitting wondering now what he'd be like to live with ....answers on a postcard (preferably an #anpost one) ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.