Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"A very short space of time" , is that the same as how long is a piece of string? 😂😂 How many times has he said that quote 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Try telling him that 😂 he's in full Trump mode tonight..I've just noticed he's named after a fart 💨😁
My children have found it hilarious every time we mention Trump, my 4 year old likes to ask ' Is he a big trump?' then giggle! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My Neighbour over the road went in ambulance at 11pm. Staff in ppe, wife went back into the house, my anxiety is through the roof. It’s here and it’s getting closer 🤯😭 ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ivan, Ivan the terrible they call him, good man. A very good man. Spoke to him earlier, good call, the best.
I thought you were bursting into Gilbert and Sullivan there for a minute till I caught on ...my jaws are sore from laughing tonight no joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought you were bursting into Gilbert and Sullivan there for a minute till I caught on ...my jaws are sore from laughing tonight no joke 😂
It's been an up and down day for me but needed a giggle and tattlers did not disappoint ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My best friends colleague passed on Easter Sunday. Only started showing symptoms two days previous and her husband found her in the morning. Worst part is now because he was exposed he has to stay in the house he found his wife dead in for 14 days alone, and most likely miss her funeral. Absolutely gutting. That's the first I've heard of it being near to me. My dad is NHS, not medical but hes in early and out late every day, and on call when he isnt in. I'm terrified for him, he has no protective gear.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Try telling him that 😂 he's in full Trump mode tonight..I've just noticed he's named after a fart 💨😁
Reminds me of a joke that was going round when Boris won the last election about how America has a fart in charge of their country and we have a penis in charge of ours🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reminds me of a joke that was going round when Boris won the last election about how America has a fart in charge of their country and we have a penis in charge of ours🤣
Your core temp doesn't change when your sweating only if your ill I think ?

It's been an up and down day for me but needed a giggle and tattlers did not disappoint ❤
I hope you've added April on insta.. the pics will make you laugh and it looks like her mum's top could do with a wash;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah that fucks our theory up LOL. where you tested and came back positive? Hope your better now xx
When you have herpes virus be it HSV1 or 2, it doesn’t mean the body is on amber alert from other viruses. The virus is dormant in the body and outbreaks when the immune system takes a dip. If someone were to have either HSV1 or 2 (exact same thing, different chosen area. However, they can both be transmitted to either orifice) they would most probably have an outbreak of cold sores or fanny sores due to being unwell.

Reactions: 1
I hope you've added April on insta.. the pics will make you laugh and it looks like her mum's top could do with a wash;)
I seriously thought you were joking, blimey put the dog to work already intstapupping. People won't buy diet plans but will pay to borrow a dog for a walk...genius plan! 😉
Oh it was enough seeing them bobbling pants/loungewear April's 'mum' had on!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not directly Covid related but I suppose it is in a way. My routine has gone out of the window, my diet is crap and I'm drinking more alcohol. I already have anxiety due to long term stress at work. Tonight, after drinking a lot of gin I woke up in bed with a numb hand and a feeling of something dropping on my head. Looked up & my dog (who sleeps in bed with me) was awake and watching me. Terrified for my health and have dropped an email to AA. Not sure I'm strong enough to come through this unscathed. Didn't know where else to post as I don't want to be identified on Facebook, but had to share somewhere ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Not directly Covid related but I suppose it is in a way. My routine has gone out of the window, my diet is crap and I'm drinking more alcohol. I already have anxiety due to long term stress at work. Tonight, after drinking a lot of gin I woke up in bed with a numb hand and a feeling of something dropping on my head. Looked up & my dog (who sleeps in bed with me) was awake and watching me. Terrified for my health and have dropped an email to AA. Not sure I'm strong enough to come through this unscathed. Didn't know where else to post as I don't want to be identified on Facebook, but had to share somewhere ☹
Alcohol and anxiety are not a good mix add in the confusion and uncertainty we all feel at the moment and it is a lot to deal with. You have done the right thing in reaching out for help with the AA, it seems you are ready for a positive change, sometimes we need that one push to get us where we need to be. Maybe speak to your GP soon about the numbness/your head if you feel ok now. Hopefully you hear back from the AA soon ❤

Reactions: 24
My Neighbour over the road went in ambulance at 11pm. Staff in ppe, wife went back into the house, my anxiety is through the roof. It’s here and it’s getting closer 🤯😭 ffs
My next door neighbour and his wife had it. They were unwell for days but are now recovered and back to normal. Try not to worry too much. Follow the advice. Wash your hands, social distance and stay home as much as you can x

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Watching him argue this is equal parts bizarre and brilliant.
He makes me thankful for our government... if ever I think you haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about (yes I mean you Gove, Raab and Patel. Even Boris in those early days) I just look at Donny and think least it’s not him!

To be honest I suspect a lot of people will be drinking a lot more than usual. Have a good drink of water now. Could you plan in a couple of alcohol free days initially. Rather than saying I’m going to quit look at how you can reduce it. Make your drinks longer/measure out your shots rather than free flow. Try to reduce it to start with. On your alcohol free nights plan a bath or something that will keep your hands busy. If I weren’t feeding a baby and up in the night I could see I’d be drinking more than I usually would have. It’s a weird situation that nobody has dealt with.

Reactions: 11
Sending you ❤.x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.