Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be a PA in a not very politically correct office and when one of the Directors left, the others bought a blow up doll to put in his office on his last day. I had to inflate it and everyone was walking past laughing at me as I did. This was a cheap one and it had that weird open mouth which freaked me out, I wondered how anyone would want to shag it!

Monkeybum, is he selling ones like this or the scary robot ones?
I remember watching a programme on those weird robot ones they are scary..I don't think I'd chance putting anything in the mouth for sure :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just witnessed my f
Shouldn’t even be on air b n b. People are meant to be staying in their OWN homes. I’d report it to air b n b too

No ones pretending he’s a saint. But he’s been doing the best he can. He even appeared to continue working despite being VERY ill which may have led to his condition not clearing up with rest
Plenty of people not on this site, which I did specify, are going on like he’s a saint actually. Clap for Boris, anyone?

I wish they’d give us a set date that this is likely to start coming to an end because it’s doing my head in not knowing, but I do get why they are only doing it in ‘small’ doses.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just witnessed my f

Plenty of people not on this site, which I did specify, are going on like he’s a saint actually. Clap for Boris, anyone?

I wish they’d give us a set date that this is likely to start coming to an end because it’s doing my head in not knowing, but I do get why they are only doing it in ‘small’ doses.
Well I've seen people suggesting clapping for kids? Would rather clap for Boris than kids who are basically having a long summer holiday staying safe and getting to spend time with their families

I dont think they have a set date - that's why they can't say - If they say 3 months and then it's longer it'll be chaos - they can only plan it by seeing how it plays out I guess

Reactions: 6
I used to be a PA in a not very politically correct office and when one of the Directors left, the others bought a blow up doll to put in his office on his last day. I had to inflate it and everyone was walking past laughing at me as I did. This was a cheap one and it had that weird open mouth which freaked me out, I wondered how anyone would want to shag it!

Monkeybum, is he selling ones like this or the scary robot ones?
The scary robot ones covered in silicone (I think?). He showed me the website when he first set up. They're scarily realistic. I kept laughing noone would buy any, who knew a global pandemic would come and prove me wrong 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
personally I find it sickening that everyone is praising boris and the tories as much as they are when he's part of the same government that cut funding to the NHS and hasn't done much for it.

I'm glad he recovered, but he really is no saint and I find his clapping for the NHS really ironic

disclaimer; just voicing my opinion

Reactions: 13
Do you think got a Modi-st backhander himself? Or just paid in political points? 😉
Well there someone keeping him there ! and if he's returned to office I'm sure the people are going to finally catch on ..after the antics that these past few nights have unleashed even P.T. Barnum doesn't compare 😬 :ROFLMAO:...modern day 🎪🤡

Well I've seen people suggesting clapping for kids? Would rather clap for Boris than kids who are basically having a long summer holiday staying safe and getting to spend time with their families

I dont think they have a set date - that's why they can't say - If they say 3 months and then it's longer it'll be chaos - they can only plan it by seeing how it plays out I guess
Clapping for kids and clapping for Boris are both equally stupid. And I know they won’t have a set date but in an ideal world I would like one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
personally I find it sickening that everyone is praising boris and the tories as much as they are when he's part of the same government that cut funding to the NHS and hasn't done much for it.

I'm glad he recovered, but he really is no saint and I find his clapping for the NHS really ironic

disclaimer; just voicing my opinion
I agree and it’s a valid point.

Reactions: 2
So what happens to the very vulnerable people who are currently shielding completely once lockdown ends? Will they need to stay indoors until there's a vaccine??

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I really didnt think you could?
Please use the following guidance in order to stay safe:
stay local and use open spaces near to your home where possible – do not travel unnecessarily.... I think if you need to, ie if you don't have anywhere near to take your dogs safely or exercise with out getting run over, then it's fine. If you are in an area where the police are being over zealous and you have to travel as a necessity to achieve the above then just report them to Donald... He'll sort em out. ✌

Heard it all now. Someone I follow on Twitter has posted a pic of her 5/6 year old daughter laying in the garden listening to Mozart. Because, it’s the only thing that calms her as she’s suffering from the isolation restrictions. duck off, mate. Do something with her to occupy her mind.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I saw in the news today a 28 year old nurse died of covid, she was heavily pregnant but they managed to save her baby through c-section. I may have had a little cry :(

I saw that. So terribly sad ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The news has just mentioned the death of a nurse who was pregnant. They delivered the baby through csection and it is doing well. I balled my eyes out. Our hospital has told people who are pregnant not to come to work - wonder if or why her trust was different?! Devastating. Whoops posted the same time as @Instabums

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The news has just mentioned the death of a nurse who was pregnant. They delivered the baby through csection and it is doing well. I balled my eyes out. Our hospital has told people who are pregnant not to come to work - wonder if or why her trust was different?! Devastating. Whoops posted the same time as @Instabums
Correcting myself. ITV have just said she was on maternity and her dad had and died from it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Heard it all now. Someone I follow on Twitter has posted a pic of her 5/6 year old daughter laying in the garden listening to Mozart. Because, it’s the only thing that calms her as she’s suffering from the isolation restrictions. duck off, mate. Do something with her to occupy her mind.
To be fair my child who is this age is currently struggling the most (of my kids) I think he both understands a bit of what's going on but also doesn't fully. He has found it all hard this week. But yes we haven't been lying in the garden listening to mozart but we have had to make a big effort to try and keep his mind off it this week !

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I saw in the news today a 28 year old nurse died of covid, she was heavily pregnant but they managed to save her baby through c-section. I may have had a little cry :(

How awful. This sort of thing is why it’s so maddening to see people not caring about the lockdown restrictions. This woman lost her life and her child will now have to grow up without a mother. duck off with your covid isn’t real conspiracy bullshit this is about as real as it gets.

I’ve been okay with all this recently - just plodding along. Tonight I’m bleeping terrified 😭

• Sad
To be fair my child who is this age is currently struggling the most (of my kids) I think he both understands a bit of what's going on but also doesn't fully. He has found it all hard this week. But yes we haven't been lying in the garden listening to mozart but we have had to make a big effort to try and keep his mind off it this week !
No Mozart 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.