Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocolate choux

VIP Member
but I like knowing this is going to be a long process, and that’s being planned for. and they don’t feel the need to drip feed information like we’re toddlers.
To be fair, some people are acting like toddlers so I understand the drip feeding

Personally I’d prefer to know the cold hard facts too, even if it’s very bad news. I think honesty about the expected timeline would help a lot of people feel more in control which would be nice considering the fact just about everything is uncertain

Reactions: 28

coconochanel

VIP Member
I would just like to say (again) THANK YOU to everyone on Tattle for keeping my spirits up and being able to have a laugh.(y)😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
from the previous thread....

France lockdown extended till may 11th
Schools and work will happen progressively
Restaurants , cafes public gatherings banned till at least mid july
Borders remain closed until further notice
I like this level of information,
it’s crazy to think restaurants and cafes are closed until mid July though.

but I like knowing this is going to be a long process, and that’s being planned for. and they don’t feel the need to drip feed information like we’re toddlers.

(i also know a lot of the time it’s not that they’re keeping information from us, they just don’t know what’s happening themselves yet)

Reactions: 27

Asda

Tesco came today and I had a few substitutions - one of them wasn’t even close. I had ordered a goats cheese pasta salad and they had given me two soya, edamame, pea and sugar snap salads. That salad is far too much fibre for my diet due to my condition and would make me ill so I asked my neighbour if she wanted them. She said yes and that they would go great with fish. She said that she would trade them for some eggs that her chickens lay. We did a doorstep exchange! This is the new economy. 😂
My neighbour buys us a bag of flour every time she sees one and won't take payment, so I made them a massive lemon drizzle cake and hubs left it on the door step. 😘 Trading really is the new currency. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26

50sGirl

VIP Member
It’s warm enough here to be outside. I’m sunbathing in a vest and it’s almost peaceful. Apart from the two horny pigeons trying to get it on in the tree in next doors garden. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
OMG I misread pigeons as neighbours! 😄

Talking of sunbathing, ladies and gentlemen I give you today’s Irish Crap Post...

27D62257-30D6-4E44-822A-D5EE9908776A.jpeg

• Haha

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Update from hubby’s work. Just had a reply to a message we asked them. Does he have to go back or can he stay furloughed. They said he doesn’t have to go back if he doesn’t want to he can stay furloughed 👍

• Heart

Detty pig

I know this is all sunshine and rainbows outlook on life but I don't think money should have ever got such a hold on us that we would have to choose it over life. Wish we could just reset and do something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

chocolate choux

VIP Member
I can't believe how many people on my Facebook that reckon lockdown has to end this week because Boris only said 3 weeks. What planet are they on?
As if they’re children. “But Boris, you SAID three weeks! You PROMISED” :rolleyes:

Pretty sure it was worded like ‘we’ll review the situation in three weeks’

mummy2under2

VIP Member
People get off on the weirdest things, but those people that blatantly make up absolute fucking rubbish to get a reaction or cause panic, especially during uncertain times are the sickest of them all.
Followed by those that believe and actively spread the shit that pours out of their mouths.
🤦🏻‍♀️

leoladyxo

VIP Member
My Dad lives alone and we are calling each other to have a chat every other day. I think it’s really important to keep contact, just to keep each other going.

He’s convinced that Covid-19 is man made. He thinks that they were testing biological weapons on bats and that they either accidentally or deliberately were put into the food chain and consumed, causing this.

He’s even more convinced of this since temperature doesn’t affect the coronavirus and that it can live and spread in all temperatures.

My Dad also thinks that it is suspicious that nobody seems to really be “blaming” China, even though it’s obvious to all that they tried to cover up the virus and continue to lie about the real number of cases. He thinks that the G7 and G20 countries have communicated with each other and do know “what’s really going on and the cause” and that’s why we are seeing lots of lockdowns.

I can see the argument for this being true. I think lockdown is making me a very paranoid person! 😂

• Haha

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
You know pandemic has changed you when you're more excited about getting a food delivery home shopping slot than you are about what school your child got into 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
My tits are rapidly morphing in to spaniels ears but the joy of not having to wear a bra is just too good
I've upgraded to sunbathing on my daughter's gym mat and pretending I'm on holiday. Tits currently in my armpits. There will be absolutely no photographic record of my time during lockdown 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24

prinnygrace

VIP Member
My cousin is an ambulance driver (working for a company, not blue lights) and last week transported a really poorly patient to hospital who later tested positive. No PPE has been provided for them. She now has a temperature and is feeling very ill herself. Appalling that our key workers still aren’t protected properly. Our government has really done badly with the response :(

• Sad
  • Angry

bubbletea123

VIP Member
So China's numbers are back up again now that they are lifting lockdown, 100+ today and 99 yesterday. It will be very interesting to now see what their real numbers are like. They know the world is watching them, so will they still try to fudge/cover up their numbers like they did at the beginning? I hope not.

Last edited:

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Not directly Covid related but I suppose it is in a way. My routine has gone out of the window, my diet is crap and I'm drinking more alcohol. I already have anxiety due to long term stress at work. Tonight, after drinking a lot of gin I woke up in bed with a numb hand and a feeling of something dropping on my head. Looked up & my dog (who sleeps in bed with me) was awake and watching me. Terrified for my health and have dropped an email to AA. Not sure I'm strong enough to come through this unscathed. Didn't know where else to post as I don't want to be identified on Facebook, but had to share somewhere ☹
Alcohol and anxiety are not a good mix add in the confusion and uncertainty we all feel at the moment and it is a lot to deal with. You have done the right thing in reaching out for help with the AA, it seems you are ready for a positive change, sometimes we need that one push to get us where we need to be. Maybe speak to your GP soon about the numbness/your head if you feel ok now. Hopefully you hear back from the AA soon ❤

Guys come on let’s all pray that we are past the peak and give out positive vibes to the universe. We can do this. Please let this be over soon xxxx

soberpanda

Has Captain Tom Moore been mentioned on here? He's 99 and walking 100 lengths of his garden to raise money for the NHS. He's just hit over three million pounds!!! I'm really hoping Just Giving will do their bit and waive their fees but that's me thinking too highly of cooperations and why I'll never be a businesswoman 🙈

Edit - My bad - a quick google and it looks like they've done away with fees other than 2.9% + 25p card processing fees.
Great man and good for him.

But isn’t it so bloody sad that our NHS is so underfunded that a 100 year old frail man feels the need to walk laps around his garden so many times to support it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
New here, and like many others, finding this whole situation so tough. My husband is out of work, missing my family terribly and my anxiety is through the roof. It's been almost a month and this whole situation still feels so surreal.

What I'm really struggling with is that whilst most of us make huge sacrifices, and many are on the front line putting themselves a huge risk, there are some influencers that feel they can just carry on as normal. Like it doesn't apply to them.

RVK Loves spent her the last few weeks visiting her parents. She went to visit her family at Easter to do an Easter themed bloody photoshoot for christ sake. All she had to say was that she hoped people wouldn't notice that it was at her house and it wouldn't have caused any harm anyway.

My brother couldn't even attend his best friends funeral and some of these clowns are doing what they like for some Easter themed instagram shots. 😡

Screenshot_20200409-190937_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

leoladyxo

VIP Member
I'm on a dating app, and various guys I've spoken to in recent days ask me to meet them in the park for a walk. What is wrong with these people?! Don't they read the news at all?! 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
I am in a long term relationship but have a good number of followers on Instagram. I posted a selfie over the weekend and I have never had so many comments from men complimenting me. The selfie was only of my face! 😂 I think that single men are very frustrated at the moment and would most definitely risk getting Covid-19 if it meant that they could get their end away. 😂 I can only imagine all of the shagging that is going to happen once the lockdown is lifted.

• Haha
  • Wow