Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant find a slot for a corona update on BBC. Anyone have any idea when itll be?

Reactions: 1
Me in lockdown watching the only thing cuter than me take actual exercise while I have my 9th packet of rich tea biscuits with a cuppa 😐

A42AC1D8-782F-4CB1-AC59-4497B30AC098.jpeg
BC23C44A-16AC-4F0F-B08E-0020257AAC00.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That happened to my the other day. We took our sons out for a walk and they were running alittle ahead of us( just through excitement and a bloke from out street was standing in a wide open space on the phone screamed at then as they passed( nowhere near him) to get away. Then he saw us literally behind them we had just be obscured by a garden wall when they first came into view. He apologized too us but there waste really no need as there was a good 8ft gap between them and they were literally about a foot in front of us just giggly and jumpy.
So he thought he could shout at children because their parents weren’t there... prick! I think this fear is never going to leave some people.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch the end of This Morning? It was a montage of presenters and viewers saying thank you to the NHS and I found it very emotional.

Reactions: 3
That Captain Tom Moore (lets call him Cappie)
on a cuteness scale of one to cute, has leveled up with baby yoda.

and if there are any skeletons that come out of his closet I would help a witch bury them 😐

facts. That is all.
Can we have some Irish Crap Posts or Trumpisms please?
Sven needs us all to cheer them up today.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can we have some Irish Crap Posts or Trumpisms please?
Sven needs us all to cheer them up today.
regularly programming will be back soon 🤣

I did watch the trump PR conference last night but I wasn’t around here,
I feel irrationally frustrated with bleeping ventilators,

I mean they’re clearly beautiful/fantastic/useful but I’m so over them 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was to be expected but does that mean no schooling, work, etc indefinitely?
Is that for all or just the vulnerable?
I'd imagine for all but no idea how school or work situations would get round it ?

regularly programming will be back soon 🤣

I did watch the trump PR conference last night but I wasn’t around here,
I feel irrationally frustrated with bleeping ventilators,

I mean they’re clearly beautiful/fantastic/useful but I’m so over them 😐
At least we know he has plenty :rolleyes::p

Where was this said please?
I just came across it online ,but I think other countries have mentioned that the distancing could go on for a long while yet !

Reactions: 1
Thank you so much.

My gran said it’s amazing he could feel safe enough to tell us.

It is sad he got pushed out because he didn’t want to do drugs. These boys were getting high in school doing their year 10 exams and one collapsed in school as they’d moved onto pills and he took 6 diazepam, my son saw him collapse and a teacher had to do CPR while they waited for an ambulance. Absolutely horrific and since then my sons had anxiety because these boys made sure he didn’t have a single friend left and now they all do drugs. One text him last week to say he was sorry he had let him down and not been a good friend to him, he admitted he was scared of the ring leaders so didn’t dare reach out to my son until now. My son thanked him for his message but said he wanted nothing to do with them again. I can’t blame him after what he’s been through.

I am really proud he told us what they were doing and proud that he realised it was not the path he wanted to take. He’s disgusted with his friends and still shocked they’ve all changed but I told him that’s what drugs do and I’m glad he realised it wasn’t the life he wanted and walked away.

That’s resssuring, he says he’s happy and enjoys being on the pc so I guess it’s distracting him. He talks to a couple who live in the next town who he knows and he has met up with in the past so that’s good but most are in the US or Australia. I can’t get him to bed at night because of the time difference lol

Thank you for your reply it’s helped x
sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. You should be very proud of him not to bow down to peer pressure and to be open with you. Sounds like you are doing a grand job ❤

This reminds me, I’m still awaiting my Whitty appreciation mug to be delivered 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I doubt itll mean this much of a lockdown till then. I feel like they are desperate to get schools back and people back to work as much as they can. Wish we knew more about how it was all going to work. It's never going to be the same again that much is obvious but what is going to happen, its causing so much anxiety in people.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.