Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Sally and Joe (Abbie and Tim) have got married, I want to see more of her wedding dress.
View attachment 1419320
What’s weird about this is that the actor who plays Tim is now married to a Sally in the show and a Sally in real life and Sally Dynevor who plays Sally is married to a Tim in the show and a Tim in real life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Cannot stand yasmeen anymore. In fact I know it's in the past but Geoff should have murdered her when he had the chance. I'd rather him kill her then sacrifice her little chicken 🐔 Charlotte Bronte. Those are my 12AM thoughts for tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Chip1984

VIP Member
The cost of living crisis obviously hasn't hit the Street, what with the Platts dining in the Bistro every five fucking minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Leo100

VIP Member
I am so bored of the Platts it feels like groundhog day watching them , how many times do they want to go out for tea

• Haha
Reactions: 23

DownBelow21

VIP Member
I need to add Summer to my list of annoying bastards too.

Whingey little cow - could be Leanne's daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
The new Max actor is hot!! He is 19 in real life. He has a sexy voice. Might have to start watching Coronation Street again.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
OMG I've just read that Summer is going to collapse again after forgetting to take her insulin ... I can't be bothered to put it in a spoiler because it's so bloody boring and tedious. 🤬🤬:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 18

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Has leanne repaid the money she took from the business to pay Toyah's legal fees? Can't believe this has not been mentioned during Debbie's cash flow problem

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Even that horrible little twat wouldn't be stupid enough to dig himself another hole. Anyone think Peter and Nicky are going to have a thing?
I was wondering whether Thorne, who Peter has been arguing with, will turn out to be a former client of Nicky’s and Peter will use her knowledge to blackmail him

• Heart