Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Stephen never came out as gay. He turned Alma down as he wasn’t interested anyway but he either had a girlfriend or a wife at the time

I watched the episodes on the Classic Corrie repeats about a year ago

He spoke different too back then.

He speaks like a psychopath now. Creeps me right out!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to fast forward Phils part , Fizz is a total selfish cow though, especially the way she was going on about his ex being around ,.imagine how Phil felt with Tyrone always being there. I wish Evelyn would say something to Fizz

• Heart
This is soo stupid!! It wasn’t long enough for him to return as someone new, what’s the point?! He wasn’t a great actor and there are soo many new actors who are struggling to find work

91BC34DE-095C-4785-A175-B18299696703.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
This is soo stupid!! It wasn’t long enough for him to return as someone new, what’s the point?! He wasn’t a great actor and there are soo many new actors who are struggling to find work

View attachment 1418311
He’s returning to direct episodes not to act. Don’t take the headline at face value as it’s often just clickbait until you actually read the article

He’s been directing episodes of Emmerdale as well after he finished acting in that

Reactions: 15
He’s returning to direct episodes not to act. Don’t take the headline at face value as it’s often just clickbait until you actually read the article

He’s been directing episodes of Emmerdale as well after he finished acting in that

Oh! Oops 😂 usually I don’t but I didn’t care enough to click on it, my bad

Reactions: 3
Sally and Joe (Abbie and Tim) have got married, I want to see more of her wedding dress.
D92A2012-4BC1-49A5-AF70-D514FDFDBEF3.jpeg

• Heart
Sally and Joe (Abbie and Tim) have got married, I want to see more of her wedding dress.
View attachment 1419320
What’s weird about this is that the actor who plays Tim is now married to a Sally in the show and a Sally in real life and Sally Dynevor who plays Sally is married to a Tim in the show and a Tim in real life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What a pile of tit this is with Tyrone and Phil
It’s really painful to watch. Phill wasn’t that bad until Fiz dumped him and now he’s excruciating and cringey to watch.

She’s just not that into you Phill. Take a hint and have some dignity

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sean’s son has lived in London since he was small, right? So why does he have a Manc accent?

• Haha
I finding this Fiz/Tyrone/Phill thing awfully cringe yet sort of funny.

I have a feeling that Phill knows about Tryone and Fiz 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Or if Phil doesn’t know for sure, he has suspicions and is trying to confirm them.

Reactions: 1

I remember when Fizz went off on maternity leave and Sean moved in with Tyrone. They were actually funny together and Sean was bearable.
I just wish they would stop all this silliness with Phil though. I really like his character.

The producers are really pushing the Jack & Vera narrative with Tyrone and Fizz. Even had Tyrone doing an impression of Jack. There will only ever be one swamp duck and it's not Fizz.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.