Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of episodes behind as usual but just coming on to say I absolutely hate Stephen the little prick

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Couple of episodes behind as usual but just coming on to say I absolutely hate Stephen the little prick
Don’t worry, I think that opinion is pretty much unanimous

I cringed extra hard at Max not being able to say knickers and Stephen was encouraging him to say it loud and proud:

“Knickers”
“Knickers”
“KNICKERS!!!”

It was like a strange, camp version of Dick & Dom In Da Bungalow’s ‘Bogeys’ game

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I cringed extra hard at Max not being able to say knickers and Stephen was encouraging him to say it loud and proud:

“Knickers”
“Knickers”
“KNICKERS!!!”

It was like a strange, camp version of Dick & Dom In Da Bungalow’s ‘Bogeys’ game
I was thinking of Les Dawson saying knickers knackers knockers

• Haha
Reactions: 12

“Knickers”
“Knickers”
“KNICKERS!!!”

lets be honest it’s the closest max will ever get to a girls knickers

• Haha
Max's video was bloody awful! Any corporate client would laugh their knickers off at it.

I hate all the factory scenes, it's so unrealistic. Health and safety nightmare, too many staff, weird layout, and dippy managers. If they stopped buying a bunch of cream cakes everyday for everyone they might turn a profit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Max's video was bloody awful! Any corporate client would laugh their knickers off at it.

I hate all the factory scenes, it's so unrealistic. Health and safety nightmare, too many staff, weird layout, and dippy managers. If they stopped buying a bunch of cream cakes everyday for everyone they might turn a profit!
The fact they call Carla Mrs Connor, too

• Haha

At least we're seeing them back at the machines now instead of just in the break room. I was starting to think they weren't making knickers at underworld any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.