Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping so too. I’m sick of listening to her

I think it’s a bit of both 😂

Todd will pay for new flights🙄
I don’t it helps there’s other young characters who are much stronger than her like Kelly. Also can’t believe Kelly is 6 years younger than Summer in real life

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why did Craig need to use the loo at The McDonalds? He lives directly opposite.

Did anyone notice how Carla answered the phone at the beginning of the show ? Calla Balla ... I've been laughing ever since 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yasmeen having a go at Zee for going behind her back to see Stu yet she did exactly the same when she she sought out Stu's daughter ie went behind his back.

Reactions: 13
I know people aren't fans of Sarah but I don't know why she doesn't tell Carla where to go , always a right cow to her and she slept with Adam

Reactions: 5
Oh god another storyline to bring out the Yasmeen hand wringing .

I can’t stand Yasmeen and her constant whining 😩
Ha ha me too. Eta. Which dad is Billy shagging now. Last time I was watching Todd was trying to get Paul out the way. It's like an incestuous menage a trois in that house.

Reactions: 10
Oh god another storyline to bring out the Yasmeen hand wringing .

Ha ha me too. Eta. Which dad is Billy shagging now. Last time I was watching Todd was trying to get Paul out the way. It's like an incestuous menage a trois in that house.
I was wondering this! Who lives with Billy in that flat? Doesn't Todd live with Eileen?

I was wondering the same thing? Is Billy with Todd or Paul?

FYI highlight of the episode was Billy’s arse in those tight trousers. The cameraman was also obviously keen 😂

• Haha
I was wondering this! Who lives with Billy in that flat? Doesn't Todd live with Eileen?
It's just Billy and Summer in the flat though they all seem to have keys and come and go as they please. Paul lives with Daniel and Todd lives in Eileen's Tardis.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never thought I'd say this as Corrie was my most favourite soap, but after last night's episode, I'm not watching anymore!!

They seen to turn all the strong female leads in to whimpering idiots (yasmeen) or comedy idiots (Gail Sally etc) the whole domestic abuse storyline with yasmeen could of shown how many women come out the otherside stronger

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.