Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Summer didn’t want to sleep with Aaron a few weeks ago. She was also fretting about going on a beach holiday as she didn’t want to show off her body in a bikini. Then when they agreed on a location for the holiday they were talking about separate rooms but if things developed further on the holiday then so be it

They end up not going on the holiday but Summer casually says to Aaron shall I “run us a bath”. Us? Since when were her and Aaron on sharing bath terms after all her hangups about showing her body?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

SunshineRae

VIP Member
When Max came on screen tonight in that horrific t-shirt all I could think about was the fact that I read a comment on here the other day describing him as hot. I am going to be haunted by that comment everytime he comes on screen. I…do…not…get….it. I just see the 14/15 year old kid he is meant to be playing 😳😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I really like Phil and thought fiz was rotten to him. Absolutely love evelyn, she's so good and fun to watch.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member

I remember when Fizz went off on maternity leave and Sean moved in with Tyrone. They were actually funny together and Sean was bearable.
I just wish they would stop all this silliness with Phil though. I really like his character.

The producers are really pushing the Jack & Vera narrative with Tyrone and Fizz. Even had Tyrone doing an impression of Jack. There will only ever be one swamp duck and it's not Fizz.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Fed up of yasmine something goes wrong and she chucks them out, anybody else find tim and aggies friendship really weird. Leanne was being a bit hypocritical about Ryan stealing money from the bistro didn't she take money to pay for toyahs legal fees without permission.
Wasn't sure about jodie coming in but actually really liked her least she brought some fun and energy to what's becoming a boring show lately. George is still my fave though. 😍

• Heart

Ktb

VIP Member
Corrie writers should be embarrassed as they had a wonderful actress with Melanie Hill and did naff all for her to get her teeth stuck into.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
This is soo stupid!! It wasn’t long enough for him to return as someone new, what’s the point?! He wasn’t a great actor and there are soo many new actors who are struggling to find work

View attachment 1418311
He’s returning to direct episodes not to act. Don’t take the headline at face value as it’s often just clickbait until you actually read the article

He’s been directing episodes of Emmerdale as well after he finished acting in that

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
OMG I've just read that Summer is going to collapse again after forgetting to take her insulin ... I can't be bothered to put it in a spoiler because it's so bloody boring and tedious. 🤬🤬:rolleyes:
Oh for crying out loud, it’s like a merry go round of misery with her

I wouldn’t be so bothered if she wasn’t such a dull lifeless character

• Heart
  • Haha

Sprezza

VIP Member
Or when Zedan said his flight was early and customs was quick, ermm what sort of dreamworld are they living in 🤣

(different , I know they don't have to do everything the same as real life but still made me laugh)
It's like when they have a character who's a doctor who'll mention how they're soo busy doing house calls. Like I'm sorry? Is it 1965? I can barely get a phone appointment never mind a flipping house call 😅

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
Sally and Joe (Abbie and Tim) have got married, I want to see more of her wedding dress.
D92A2012-4BC1-49A5-AF70-D514FDFDBEF3.jpeg

• Heart
How come Aaron couldn't stay over because he better not risk it with his dad? But he was meant to be going on holiday with her

queenbees

VIP Member
Just thought that I would update everyone.. me and Daisy are still not best friends and we will not be sharing a wardrobe anytime soon🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad