Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has leanne repaid the money she took from the business to pay Toyah's legal fees? Can't believe this has not been mentioned during Debbie's cash flow problem

Reactions: 18
Has leanne repaid the money she took from the business to pay Toyah's legal fees? Can't believe this has not been mentioned during Debbie's cash flow problem
I was thinking that last night. Debbie should have said something. Leanne giving it large as per and she went and helped herself to £4000 from the Bistro for Toyah. I hope Leanne has a payment plant in place. :mad:

Reactions: 14
Since when does Leanne every have to face consequences or own up to anything she’s done wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just catching up on this sleekest Corrie, can’t bloody stand Yasmeen, she’s so whiny and pathetic.

Also, is there something wrong with Spiders hands?? They look weird 🙈

Reactions: 12
I already much prefer Lawrence to Frank.

Edit: I also prefer Lawrence to Sean 😁
Just caught up on Wednesday’s episode. I know this is Corrie we’re talking about here but who the hell would mention they want to meet your kid on a FIRST DATE?!?! 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 8
I was thinking that last night. Debbie should have said something. Leanne giving it large as per and she went and helped herself to £4000 from the Bistro for Toyah. I hope Leanne has a payment plant in place. :mad:
Not to mention her druggy and prozzie past. Walks about like her 💩 doesn't stink.

Reactions: 11
What was the significance of it?
I was wondering that. I'm sure they'll get round to telling us in their own time. Or else it will end up in the Corrie lost property box with Harry, Lily, Joseph the quads Summer Threedads 's personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was wondering that. I'm sure they'll get round to telling us in their own time. Or else it will end up in the Corrie lost property box with Harry, Lily, Joseph the quads Summer Threedads 's personality.
Izzy, David’s dog David, Steve’s dog whose name escapes me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.