Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so bored of the Platts it feels like groundhog day watching them , how many times do they want to go out for tea

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The counsellor 🙄
Beyond. Flipping. Ridiculous.
There is absolutely no way on earth a counsellor would just let someone walk into a session like that! She would be struck off whatever professional body she is a member of for being unethical! Not to mention her judgemental attitude!

Reactions: 11
What about Evelyn calling ty’s tattoo Mick and singing money’s too tight to mention😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am really confused how Audrey got to hospital or did I miss a whole scene while filing my nails? Is this a dementia storyline or an elderly depression storyline?

Reactions: 2
I am really confused how Audrey got to hospital or did I miss a whole scene while filing my nails? Is this a dementia storyline or an elderly depression storyline?
She took too many sleeping pills (which she says was accidental) but I don’t get how she got to hospital. Did somebody find her and then rang for an ambulance or did she ring them herself after she came to? I can’t see her ringing them herself as she insists there is nothing wrong with her and she wants to go home so wouldn’t have gone voluntarily in the first place

She lives by herself so how would someone have found her because she can’t have been home that long after she returned back from the salon.

It was a weird scene

Reactions: 10
She took too many sleeping pills (which she says was accidental) but I don’t get how she got to hospital. Did somebody find her and then rang for an ambulance or did she ring them herself after she came to? I can’t see her ringing them herself as she insists there is nothing wrong with her and she wants to go home so wouldn’t have gone voluntarily in the first place

She lives by herself so how would someone have found her because she can’t have been home that long after she returned back from the salon.

It was a weird scene
If she came to she probably would have felt very unwell so called the ambulance but wants it to be dealt with quickly and without a 'fuss' or anyone knowing so she can go home as soon as possible.

Im assuming it's a depression storyline as the drinking would fit with that more than with dementia.

Reactions: 2
Why doesn't Debbie demand Leanne pay back the money she borrowed from the business to pay Toyah's legal fees

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.