Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisy seems to have gone quiet recently too.

do we know if Izzy is even coming back?
Stephen is a v odd ball character, hope he's not here to stay too long.

Reactions: 6
The cost of living crisis obviously hasn't hit the Street, what with the Platts dining in the Bistro every five bleeping minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s not as funny as they think it is.
Nevertheless, let’s keep Phill.

Reactions: 3
What the duck is going on with Sarah's hair??

Oh tit, someone beat me to it 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Before I thought it was Max behind Maria’s trolling now I think it’s Kelly .
She has a weird crush on Gary like she did with Imran

Reactions: 6
Phill needs to get some dignity and walk away. Count it as a lucky break. Put him with Jenny instead.

They've turned him into a right simp. Doesn't he have any of his own mates either? Why rely on Tyrone so much?! Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Have I completely misremembered but wasn't Stephen gay in his previous Corrie stint? I vaguely remembered Alma being very flirty with him and he admitted that he was gay. There's no mention of it now and they seem to be hinting towards something happening between him and Tim''s Mum.

I know Gail's Dad turned out to be gay so I'm not confusing it with that.

Have I completely misremembered but wasn't Stephen gay in his previous Corrie stint? I vaguely remembered Alma being very flirty with him and he admitted that he was gay. There's no mention of it now and they seem to be hinting towards something happening between him and Tim''s Mum.

I know Gail's Dad turned out to be gay so I'm not confusing it with that.
No Stephen never came out as gay. He turned Alma down as he wasn’t interested anyway but he either had a girlfriend or a wife at the time

I watched the episodes on the Classic Corrie repeats about a year ago

Reactions: 2
No Stephen never came out as gay. He turned Alma down as he wasn’t interested anyway but he either had a girlfriend or a wife at the time

I watched the episodes on the Classic Corrie repeats about a year ago
Thanks @Cupid_Stunt, I clearly mixed it up with something else I watched at the time. I didn't see the Classic Corrie episodes so it must be 25 years since I saw the episodes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.