Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone pop into the bistro quick and tell that normal guy to start extracting his own teeth one at a time ( without anaesthetic) as that will be a far less painless experience than spending 2.5 minutes with huffy Sean

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What do we think of Glenda so far ? I like her though I suspect Corrie will calm her down a bit when she's more established.

Todd's face when her Mary were screaming like school girls. 😁

Reactions: 10
Adams hair 🥹 all the no’s, he’s not trying to grow a ponytail is he like Eileen’s former lodger.

Shona was a bit judgy about Stu wasn’t she given her son is locked up for murder. I know she’s had a brain injury but come on 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What do we think of Glenda so far ? I like her though I suspect Corrie will calm her down a bit when she's more established.

I like her, I hope her and Mary's friendship blossoms.

Reactions: 7
Finally caught up on 2 weeks of episodes I hadn't watched. Loving Glenda! Which I'm really glad about as always liked Jodie. Hope she sticks around and gets some good storylines.

Reactions: 2
Mr Fenella said 'are there 7 people living in Eileen's house?' I said I assumed Glenda was living in Georges mahoosive house which they seem to have forgotten about. They should have Mary moving in there with Glenda. They all seem to have a key to Eileen's anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm loving Glenda! I was a bit dubious when I heard Jodie Prenger was joining the street as I thought she'd be a bit OTT but I think she's playing her perfectly. She's even making Sean seem a bit more bearable.

• Heart
OMG I've just read that Summer is going to collapse again after forgetting to take her insulin ... I can't be bothered to put it in a spoiler because it's so bloody boring and tedious. 🤬🤬:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
OMG I've just read that Summer is going to collapse again after forgetting to take her insulin ... I can't be bothered to put it in a spoiler because it's so bloody boring and tedious. 🤬🤬:rolleyes:
Oh for crying out loud, it’s like a merry go round of misery with her

I wouldn’t be so bothered if she wasn’t such a dull lifeless character

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If Toyah is moving in with Leanne who do we think will move into her flat?

Would be perfect for Sean, Dillon and Mary to move into. I know I'm becoming obsessed with Eileen's house but it's making me claustrophobic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The actress playing Kelly is leaving isn't she so ????
Oh god please. I'm bleeping sick of St Kelly patron Saint of the underdog. I wish her and her annoying eyebrow would just duck off. And take Summer Threedads with her.

Oh god please. I'm bleeping sick of St Kelly patron Saint of the underdog. I wish her and her annoying eyebrow would just duck off. And take Summer Threedads with her.
Eta. Also Mary.

• Haha

I really like her. She's like the female characters Corrie had in years gone by.

Oh for crying out loud, it’s like a merry go round of misery with her

I wouldn’t be so bothered if she wasn’t such a dull lifeless character
She's an absolute tedious bore. I groan when she appears on screen.

Reactions: 5
I really like Glenda too, breath of fresh air as they say.

How tall is Jodie though?! I thought Eileen was a tall woman, but she's dwarfed by Jodie!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.