Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been reading about what's coming up over the next few episodes. All I can say is I want Jenny and Leo to split up but ....
Also I think sean is a lot more bearable with Dylan around. He's not so silly. I hope Dylan stays in Weatherfield.

Reactions: 8
I’m confused about this Kelly and Ayidi situation. Are they together?
They slept together in the last episode. I know that doesn’t necessarily mean they are exclusive but I think they are potentially more than friends now. This whole pretending to be engaged thing is just so they can win this holiday

Reactions: 3
Elaine having a go at Stu… obviously has a very short memory…geoff told people she was a witch for years! People in glass houses…

Reactions: 9
Why the silly story line about Bernie doing 2 jobs to buy Joseph's uniform. She's not his real gran. Any spare cash she could spend on the invisible quads and leave Joseph's real gran to pay for uniform

Reactions: 11
these two are gonna run away together aren’t they and that’s why she’s leaving lol

This is the most boring night away I’ve ever seen

What the duck is going on

Reactions: 2
Kelly was spoiled by her father and was treated like his princess. Seems despite all that's happened to her since, she still thinks she's a princess. Also, she said she was strong but vulnerable yet it didn't take her long to recover from that kidnapping

Reactions: 1
Joseph is incredibly cute.

On a separate note why is Dylan so manc, I thought he'd lived in London since small? Unless I'm misremembering

Reactions: 7
I'm sure I read on here his daughter killed her Caught her dad at it and killed her, hence why she can't face her dad. And when he realises it was her, he doesn't pursue the case because she will end up going down for it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The new Max actor is hot!! He is 19 in real life. He has a sexy voice. Might have to start watching Coronation Street again.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.