Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
I'm sure someone on here said ages go when Summer was going through all that stuff with her exams that she would end up working in the factory 🤣 how predictable is this show

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
We often point out the perfect hair and nails on the female characters, so lets even it up by pointing out how Stu is the cleanest, healthiest looking vagrant in all of Manchester.

Even after being found in the rubbish the man had a bouffant blow dry and sparkling smile. Abi & Toyah need to up their games.

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I’m new to this thread but I haven’t watched Corrie for about a year and for my sins, want to get back into. Please can someone recommend a good place to start with a decent story line so I can watch from there and catch up?
Don’t bother it’s been shite for years! Just start watching from now and come moan with us 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Didn't Asha call Aadi 'Diddy Dev' at one point?

Dev has gone from being one of the most irritating characters to one of the best. He works really well with the kids.

• Heart

mcgee

VIP Member
There’s not a single storyline I’m enjoying just now. Either they are so repetitive, recycled in some format or just boring. Summer, Yasmeen and Stephen are all awful but seem to be getting the most time lately annoyingly.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I'd have gone on the holiday without sulky Summer. :LOL: Leave her at the tram station for her three daddies to mither over and spoil. She's an overindulged princess.

she's worked all of two days at the factory too. She's phoned in sick and went bikini shopping, but she just loves working yadda yadda. Every time we think she's going to rain on someone else's parade, like uni or her holiday, nope, there she stays on the cobbles. Like a turd that wont flush.

I'm so done with Summer Spellman.

• Haha

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Someone pop into the bistro quick and tell that normal guy to start extracting his own teeth one at a time ( without anaesthetic) as that will be a far less painless experience than spending 2.5 minutes with huffy Sean

• Haha
Reactions: 16

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
Izzy fell down a cliff when Maria and Liam were On a weekend away and Liam went to get him but got trapped I think. He was fine anyway until he got hit by a car that Tony orchestrated.
I was thinking Corrie was being brave with storylines having Izzy fall off a Cliff and sad this is just a typo for Ozzy I assume.

• Haha

Ellen

Chatty Member
Can Audrey’s son stop screeching please? Get off my screen you annoying man, how many times do you need to say you have an important meeting it won’t get you there much faster

• Haha
  • Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Max's video was bloody awful! Any corporate client would laugh their knickers off at it.

I hate all the factory scenes, it's so unrealistic. Health and safety nightmare, too many staff, weird layout, and dippy managers. If they stopped buying a bunch of cream cakes everyday for everyone they might turn a profit!

• Haha