Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or when Zedan said his flight was early and customs was quick, ermm what sort of dreamworld are they living in 🤣

(different , I know they don't have to do everything the same as real life but still made me laugh)
It's like when they have a character who's a doctor who'll mention how they're soo busy doing house calls. Like I'm sorry? Is it 1965? I can barely get a phone appointment never mind a flipping house call 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or when Zedan said his flight was early and customs was quick, ermm what sort of dreamworld are they living in 🤣

(different , I know they don't have to do everything the same as real life but still made me laugh)
Oh to live in the easy breezy life of soapland 😂 It’s the same when characters emigrate literally the next day, no waiting for visas, no red tape to go through, just pack their bags, in the taxi and off they go to start a new life abroad just like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I enjoyed Debbie saying to Leanne we’ve all been desperate at some point you should know haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I enjoyed Debbie saying to Leanne we’ve all been desperate at some point you should know haha
Debbie was hilarious when she was trying to talk Ryan out of faking the CCTV footage! I love her, wish they would do more with her, though they'd probably ruin the character!

Debbie was hilarious when she was trying to talk Ryan out of faking the CCTV footage! I love her, wish they would do more with her, though they'd probably ruin the character!
When he asked her to pose as an armed robber for the CCTV she was like “have you seen me? If I take my shoes off I would come up to that bin”

It was a funny scene (and a ridiculous plan on Ryan’s part). I’m glad they softened her character after all the dodgy Ray stuff as they must have known they wanted to keep her longer so they needed to alter her character in order for the other residents to forgive her and be happy living on the same street

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely they could do us all a favour and kill Toyah and Leanne off? Please tell me it's not just me who can't bare looking at neither of them haha.

Looooove Debbie though

• Haha
Surely they could do us all a favour and kill Toyah and Leanne off? Please tell me it's not just me who can't bare looking at neither of them haha.

Looooove Debbie though
I like Toyah in the right setting. Leanne I absolutely cannot stand. There is nothing redeemable about her - she’s just a moany stroppy dry shite.

I like Toyah in the right setting. Leanne I absolutely cannot stand. There is nothing redeemable about her - she’s just a moany stroppy dry shite.
Leannes bad attitude makes me want to punch my tv, then I realise that wouldn't be a good idea so I just skip scenes she's in. Suppose it's a benefit of always being a few episodes behind haha

Reactions: 4
The actress who plays Debbie was on this morning yesterday, she deffo needs more comedy scenes cos she’s naturally funny

Reactions: 9
The actress who plays Debbie was on this morning yesterday, she deffo needs more comedy scenes cos she’s naturally funny
I used to love her in Dinnerladies always asking for toast: “12 rounds of white Bren”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I need to add Summer to my list of annoying bastards too.

Whingey little cow - could be Leanne's daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Toyah saying she’s skint and barely holding it together but she’s been away to the salon and got her hair dyed at some point 😄
I know it will be the actual actress but it doesn’t really keep up with the storyline when they are getting a spruce during a time their character is meant to be at rock bottom haha.
Yeah just like Abi who was meant to be a raging drug addict, with no money to pay for legal fees/a home but has a full mouth of new veneers that take centre stage.
The rule seems to be that if you’re an actor in a soap you can change your appearance (look at the the hollyoaks cast) without consequences to your job, but take her out of the soap and have her looking for work as an actress in something else she’d have problems fitting a character with those horse teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We often point out the perfect hair and nails on the female characters, so lets even it up by pointing out how Stu is the cleanest, healthiest looking vagrant in all of Manchester.

Even after being found in the rubbish the man had a bouffant blow dry and sparkling smile. Abi & Toyah need to up their games.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I need to add Summer to my list of annoying bastards too.

Whingey little cow - could be Leanne's daughter
At the risk of going all Brendan Behan… I’ve never seen a situation so dismal that Summer Spellman couldn’t make worse!

• Haha
What was the other line Debbie said last night which made me laugh? Was it 'you'll look like you're being attacked by Harry Potter' ? 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.