Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched it for the first time in weeks tonight. What is going on with Faye’s storyline? Is it body dysmorphia?

Ah OK thanks, thought it could be that also with all the talk of moustaches and body temp.

Just been reading an article about Gabrielle Glaister returning to Corrie as a different character - she played Natalie Barnes sister Debs in Classic Corrie until a few weeks ago and was Patricia Farnham in Brookie plus Bob in Blackadder. When I read who she is going to play I thought "no way" but was surprised at the similarity.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just been reading an article about Gabrielle Glaister returning to Corrie as a different character - she played Natalie Barnes sister Debs in Classic Corrie until a few weeks ago and was Patricia Farnham in Brookie plus Bob in Blackadder. When I read who she is going to play I thought "no way" but was surprised at the similarity.
Wow they really look the same! Wouldn't recognise her as Debs either. Not sure about this storyline though 🤨

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on last night's episode. I'm loving the oldies, this is the sort of writing I miss😕 Audrey's revelation and the birthday cake was perfection!

Reactions: 9
Yes, even when he had that pet rat.

BTW, has he completely recovered from his OCD?
i feel like his behaviour with faye is OCD related but doubt corrie have actually factored this into the storyline as they seem to have forgotten that they diagnosed him with Ocd.Prob just a coincidence !

Reactions: 11
i feel like his behaviour with faye is OCD related but doubt corrie have actually factored this into the storyline as they seem to have forgotten that they diagnosed him with Ocd.Prob just a coincidence !
Faye did mention his OCD when arguing with him , not sure it's going to be linked anymore though

Reactions: 5
They are both so awful which is a shame because the Audrey et al scenes were so lovely.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.