Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Suggestion

Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped, buddy cup food is shite his teeth are soooo white

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Have to say raging to read that, really thought she’d kicked him to the curb this time. Silly girl, he’ll drag her down with him. Her poor friends and family, I’d say they are bulling.

Suggestion

Back with pencil dick, Buddy Cup will make you sick, he’ll drag you down, Ellie you clown.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

igotit

WELL I REPORTED HIM TO COOLOCK POLICE STATION,AN ABSLOUTE DISGRACE HE IS...IM FUMIMG THAT HE IS SWANNING AROUND THE PLACE WITH NOT A CARE INT HE WORLD. AND TO BE HONEST THE GARDA IN THE STATION BARELY KNEW WHAT THE GUIDELINES WERE THEMSELVES,I HAD TO TELL THEM THAT IT WAS AN OFFENCE TO NOT SELF ISOLATE AFETR COMONG BACK INTO THE COUNTRY UNLESS YOU HAVE A NEG TEST 5 DAYS AFTER YOU COME HOME....SICK TO DEATH OF THESE SO CALLED INFLUENCERS AND THEIR TOTAL DISREGARD FOR ANYTHING... I KNOW A FEW THINGS ABOUT CONOR RYAN THAT COULD DESTROY HIM,HOW HE HAS DOUBLE CROSSED PEOPLE,OUT RIGHT LIED ABOUT THINGS,BUT I CHOSE NOT TO SAY ANYTHING,BUT I TELL YOU WHAT IM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS NOW....P.S IM WRINTING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE IM ANNOYED HAHAH

P.P.S EXCUSE THE SPELLING ,FULL OF ANGER RIGHT NOW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Ah now here, will you all give your heads a wobble. Do you actually think that gobshite is going into love island. Jesus Christ 😂😂 scraping the barrel with him if he is going in. He’s probably off on a holiday before he even got his second vaccine and doesn’t want the backlash.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Jellybb

VIP Member
This thread is wild sometimes 🤣 “my friends friend is friends with Ellies friends friend” 🥴 stop it lads, it’s truly mortifying 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Joe pesci

She's on talking about how bad a place she's in praising her mum for being her rock..they've definitely split. Hope to god she stays away from the skinny little scrotum,she can actually do a hell off a lot better

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Tippedover21

VIP Member
wow I've just watched her story, she is the perfect example as someone with no education who should not have a platform to express an uneducated opinion. She's talking absolute rubbish. Doesn't even know who's making the rules, she's just sickened cos she can't go to a pub. Selfish twat. Being unvaccinated is a selfish decision anyway, she's choosing to put everyone around her at risk. Absolute dose. Can't believe she has the neck to put that up
But of a sidetrack but I'm vaccinated. I don't see being unvaccinated as a selfish decision. This is a really divisive narrative playing out right now.

Certainly I think vaccinations should be pro choice and not the nonsense around Vaccine passport's and Digital Certs we are seeing play out now. It shouldn't be forced on people.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

We love an honest review so shout out to this queen. No doubt Conor will be reporting this on his multiple TikTok accounts 😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Sarahh123

imagine the sleeziness of Conor out there chatting up every girl with a heartbeat. His chat up line would be ‘right so I’m telling ya now I own me own start up bizness called the budddddy cup it’s very very slick honest ta god and I have me own clothing line called Conor clothing that’s also very very slick and oh I have another new bizness cr whitening you should see me tik toks there so so slick now oh and I haven’t dipped me wick in ages me burd I mean me ex burd Ellie has cold sores the whole time so I said that’s it I’m off to Marbella for the month btw do ya no anywhere I’d get a curry or chipper yuppp’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Cem75

Imagine being on holidays with your friends and he is at home posting about doing a tour of Ireland’s curries hahahaha if that doesn’t give her the ick nothing will

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Sarahh123

Serious question but what in hell does Ellie see in him? I can’t think of one good thing about him. He’s not good looking, honest, dependable, trustworthy, likeable, respectful, empathetic, supportive, faithful, honorable, romantic. His idea of romance is getting Ellen chicken wings, absolute gargled on cheap cocktails and back to a rented hotel so he can dip his tiny wick into her for all of 3 mins whilst sliding into Caoimhe’s dms with hot fire emojis 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 38

rejected

She’s still on moaning about digital Cert if she got the bloody vaccine there would be no issue. She can pump fillers and Botox into her face and uses sun beds no issue . The mind boggles

Reactions: 36

Abbey127

Chatty Member
Drove past the cock box this morning completely empty nobody there only turkey legs probably wanking into a sock . Was a surprise hes actually there normally just shows up to take pictures and videos of lumps of shit left around the horse box then goes home.

• Haha

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Ah would yu fuck off with your cryptic bits of knowledge but not actually spilling any knowledge, drives me mental!
And yea if he did anyone dirty then more than likely that person didn't just tell 1 person. Many ppl would know about it so it wouldn't get back to "your friend"

• Haha