Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 they aren’t. I have worked with macro/micro influencers before going into strategy area. He isn’t getting paid 😂.

He’s most definitely just getting free food. Because businesses know he will take free food. He’s an inside joke - I remember when he got my email cause he wanted invites to screenings and openings etc. Had to block the lad and add him to the list of people never to invite 😂
At 145k followers he isn't a macro or micro influencer and he's on Andrea roches books - don't think she'd be happy him getting shot for free cutting out her percentage!

Who else is on your no invite list??!

Reactions: 3
That’s true I’m from coolock and you would probably consider I have notions too . Nothing wrong with wanting more and liking certain things
I consider the mother to have notions because I actually know her not because she lives in a certain area

Reactions: 4
Did he actually fall out with Paul from the white moose? As neither of them ever speak or tag each other anymore
They must have.....no surprise though......Paul would fight with his shadow!!

Same as the rest of them he copied OMG in howth . I wouldn't go to the cock box even if he was giving ice-cream away .

Why would he post an old picture ? Makes no sense sge doesn't even follow him so won't see it 😆
The cock box LOL!!! Very good!!

Deeeee Buddyyyyy Kuppppp - howwww er yez en all en enneywayzzzzzzzz

I’d rather not consume a days worth of calories in 5 mins. Whatever happened to just having an ice cream
He must spend the day on the toilet, the amount of shite he consumes, like a pig!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the sprinkles falling down touching his dirty hands and back into the toppings. No gloves on. I’d vomit if I ate them.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Not taking a snipe but I’m born and bred coolock and my daughters friends consider me posh 😂.
😂you must carry yourself well so. Conor's mother on the other hand just thinks shes better than everyone, her little spawn didnt lick it off a stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What makes his mam think she's better then everyone what does she even do for a living? I grew around the corner from coolock so I know what the areas around are like. I moved out awhile ago and myself and partner built are own house , I always vist as I work in Dublin.

What makes his mam think she's better then everyone what does she even do for a living? I grew around the corner from coolock so I know what the areas around are like. I moved out awhile ago and myself and partner built are own house , I always vist as I work in Dublin.
I wrote about her in the earlier thread. Shes not a very nice woman she will b nice to you to your face and absolutely tear the back off you. She wasnt well liked where we worked together because of her holier than thou attitude. She was also a bully and those weaker than me got an awful life off her

• Sad
I wrote about her in the earlier thread. Shes not a very nice woman she will b nice to you to your face and absolutely tear the back off you. She wasnt well liked where we worked together because of her holier than thou attitude. She was also a bully and those weaker than me got an awful life off her

Really sounds likes a stuck up cow so. What line of work is she in ?

Notice ek and Charleen Murphy have become close enough lately since we all spoke about Conor and Charleen being out in Ibiza and not having much regard for ek at home?

Reactions: 9
She’s still on moaning about digital Cert if she got the bloody vaccine there would be no issue. She can pump fillers and Botox into her face and uses sun beds no issue . The mind boggles

Reactions: 36
She comes off so thick when talking about anything other than makeup and clothes.
"Eh The dfa...is that what it's called....Irish websites thing" Like you're 25 years old woman cop on

Reactions: 26
She comes off so thick when talking about anything other than makeup and clothes.
"Eh The dfa...is that what it's called....Irish websites thing" Like you're 25 years old woman cop on
She sounds thick because she is thick. Very little education and no desire to better herself in that dept.

Reactions: 29
She sounds thick because she is thick. Very little education and no desire to better herself in that dept.

She is just happy living with her parents getting free samples & letting her mam do everything for her . Only thing she can do pretend to be a model trying on clothes and doing poses like you have been caught off guard hahaha. No hope for the future she wouldn't get a real job .

Reactions: 12
what's with the faces she's making when talking about digital certs? like she's above all this. and lol at her calling typing in a website "research" 😂 total embarressment

Reactions: 8
She is just happy living with her parents getting free samples & letting her mam do everything for her . Only thing she can do pretend to be a model trying on clothes and doing poses like you have been caught off guard hahaha. No hope for the future she wouldn't get a real job .
Exactly she hardly thinks she will still be “modelling” for PLT forever. She has no brand loyalty to any brand and will happily promote any free sample she gets. Eventually she will have to get an actual job and that will be a struggle bearing in mind her attitude on Instagram towards getting one prior to this. The effort she put into getting her cert to prove she had covid so she can go on a jolly to Spain reeks desperation. I’m all for choice but she is clearly using her platform to influence her following to think like her. The face scrunching and eye rolling When she tries to discuss anything other than makeup or fillers is irritating. Last week she was saying she wants to be more natural and stop using filters this week she is showing more filler than the entire cast of Love Island.

Ellie is not a any way likable I’d say she’s a complete and utter moan 24/7. I’d say it pains her to smile for longer than it takes to take a picture. Not to mention her content is a complete snooze fest.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.