Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Sarahh123 for the title, I had to shorten the title to make it fit hope that’s ok! It was a great suggestion - full suggestion was : Conor’s on the snow, Ellie’s career is gone slow, their relationships a tit show, Caoimhe’s lips are about to blow.

Can someone add #4 to the title if possible?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry that thread title is a bit of a mess with the text speach and missing gaps - it messes up people reading the rest of the forum
Is there a shorter version?

ConorRyan&Ellie Kelly: conor’s on d snow,Ellie career gone slow,Caoimhe lips about 2 blow

Sorry that thread title is a bit of a mess with the text speach and missing gaps - it messes up people reading the rest of the forum
Is there a shorter version?

ConorRyan&Ellie Kelly: conor’s on d snow,Ellie career gone slow,Caoimhe lips about 2 blow
Does this work better?

Conors on the snow, Ellies career is gone slow, Caoimhes lips are about to blow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does anyone eles cringe when Ellie does those videos of trying on different clothing acting like a model, does she even get paid to do that or just for crack ? I'm just thinking she really needs to get a job and get a hold of her life now hopefully keep chicken legs out of the picture.

Ahh here who does he think he is you can breath out now connor. State of him looks like a skeleton no muscle at all my nephew is 5 and has more meat on him. Did he get those tattoo to cover up having no chest haha 😆 😂
I'm sure Egypt is important to him and a meaningful tattoo 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Conor was trying to put her on a croissant for this weeks ‘teem’ so she left him. Very very sad.
"Lads, oh my gooooood, dis weeks teem, the EK croissant."
The reviews are in- A bit dull, a little dated and full of air. Looks better than it tastes.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see his stories yesterday, he had a coffee and said the cup was completely edible ! Is that weird or what 🤣

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see his stories yesterday, he had a coffee and said the cup was completely edible ! Is that weird or what 🤣
Yep they are edible alright although I hope he doesn’t start doing them in the buddy cup as the place is filthy. He also puts the overflowing cup on the ground when he is taking photos so he won’t be able to do that with edible cups.

Is it true he was shut down due by for food safety authority? Will it be published in next months data release.

Reactions: 4
Yep they are edible alright although I hope he doesn’t start doing them in the buddy cup as the place is filthy. He also puts the overflowing cup on the ground when he is taking photos so he won’t be able to do that with edible cups.

Is it true he was shut down due by for food safety authority? Will it be published in next months data release.
If he was shut down, it will be available on FSAI after the first week of July

Reactions: 3
Sorry who in their life wants a croissant with a shaved twirl/daim/crunchie etc over it and another melted one inside it? Would they not just buy a chocolate bar!! And the hot chocolate! I don’t buy one to have it overflowing with cream and another fun size bar hanging out of it!!!
Yesterday he said coffee and a treat €6!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I heard he was buying some of his cakes from someone who had no traceability… thus closed for 2 days

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Would n
I heard he was buying some of his cakes from someone who had no traceability… thus closed for 2 days
Would not surprise me- like does he even have his food hygiene certificate ?? Does he not need that to work in any form of catering??

Reactions: 5
His target audience are kids who will hound their parents for their pocket money to buy this cookie/croissant durt"! 🤮
I do think they've broke up, she had got a toxic ppl quote up when they were meant to be at some hotel last Monday?
Anyways she's better off. I wouldn't be surprised if Chicken Legs commented on Ellen's recent weight gain which has has her back at the gym. Only thing that bothers me with her is that in her lame clothes haul videos, shes normal body but then posts grid pics, in the same outfit & not a ripple on her tummy...
But I hope for her she sees no amount of "ripped bod" keeps a man or makes him treat you right.
They're either good men, or they're Conor Horror Ryan.

Reactions: 25
Do people really want half a bag of malteasers or lotus biscoff in the bottom of their hot chocolate? It reminds me of nearly crying if my biscuit fell into my tea or coffee 🤣 I'll be curious to see if he stays open when the schools close. He'll have no custom!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.