Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hadn't mentioned 'no hands' in a while and he doesn't have it linked in his profile. On the no hands insta, he doesn't have the website linked. Instead he has his tiktok linked. He's running another competition on the page to win a Sage coffee machine. Bonus entry if you follow his tiktok 🙄😂 What do people see in this numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

We love an honest review so shout out to this queen. No doubt Conor will be reporting this on his multiple TikTok accounts 😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Very disappointing for that girl that went and paid her hard earned money for warm cookie dough and got served cold cookie dust with no spoon. Considering he asks everyone to travel to his horsebox for inedible food. Just horrible. I hope revenue are onto him because it’s obvious he’s running a cash business. And food safety should be looking into it aswell. Think everyone has copped on to all the scams, poor quality food, even poorer quality service. It’ll be closed by halloween. And his response when girls complain? Ignores, blocks, insults, and gives no proper remedy that any real business would do. Absolute scam artist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

We love an honest review so shout out to this queen. No doubt Conor will be reporting this on his multiple TikTok accounts 😷
7A14B675-C2FC-4846-A25C-DF71F29194AC.png

Omg hahah now he’s blaming ur one who baked them!! Not the fact that he keeps them and sells them 5 days old!! 😂😂

Ask I’m sure he means ‘off’

I think the girls page is now gone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yeah, her page seems to be gone. There was over 60k views on that video.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe her page is gone I wouldn’t be surprised if he sent her abuse disgusting he is how can anyone support him

Reactions: 14
There's a way to handle complaints and grow as a business from it. He hasn't mastered that.

Reactions: 9
Imagine being in a coffee shop and making a complaint and being told “not my fault I don’t make the fill in black edible item”

you stock something you sell something your customers are not happy your fault

Reactions: 21
That “cookie tray” was over cooked, if you warmed that in a microwave or oven the thing would break a window. I think people are right he buys them and then keeps them for days. I don’t think his “business” is as successful as he’s letting on… also I see after I mentioned he possibly had covid again he went and got a test. First he said he got the results straight away - then 2 seconds later said it takes 6 hours to get results 😂😂 his symptoms weren’t hayfever.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.