Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would yous say it was her at buddy cup I doubt it as she’s wacking up pics of her holiday saying roll on Saturday which I’m assuming is for a big night out! She seems to be still lapping up the happy single life to me

Reactions: 7
Just out of curiosity why would anyone report him??
Because it’s against current regulations and the little ball bag thinks he’s above the law.... also, no one would deserve their filthy trailer being closed down more than him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she's def moving on... Thank f**k... Honestly hope she sticks it out now.. Can handle Ellie just not Ellie with the little scrote and his salmonella boxes

Title : 🤔 Ellie on the tare, Conor loosing hair, everything she posts the little toad lurks, trying to get her back by promising a futerventura tit box is in the works

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Title: Conor realising he f*cked up, left with just his buddy cup, Ellies heading on the rip, doesnt seem to give a sh*t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Would yous say it was her at buddy cup I doubt it as she’s wacking up pics of her holiday saying roll on Saturday which I’m assuming is for a big night out! She seems to be still lapping up the happy single life to me
It was Ellie. 101%
Look I was rooting for her to not crawl back but I believe she has, maybe this transformed Connor sounds appealing. The stuff he's promising sounds like evry girls dream. But it's him. And she will probably jump on his motivated train that they will prove everyone wrong. But she will fall back into old habits & all those friends we've been introduced to on her insta will be no more now he's most definitely back on the scene

Conors unveiling Cock box 3.0 & 4.0, Ellie been seen back around his area, that girl won't ever let Turkey Legs go

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Because it’s against current regulations and the little ball bag thinks he’s above the law.... also, no one would deserve their filthy trailer being closed down more than him.
It's not against regulations. Outdoor events with 200 people are permitted with live music. As much as he's a gobshite he's well within the law to do it.

Reactions: 3
It's not against regulations. Outdoor events with 200 people are permitted with live music. As much as he's a gobshite he's well within the law to do it.
That's with distancing & other guidelines in place tho which we know he wont be managing. Plus more than 200 could show up for his 2.60 bertee deals so might report it just to be on the safe side hehe

• Heart
Confirmed just there by a person I work with, who is a neighbour of his... Ellie and Connor chilling in his gaff yestrdy afternoon... well well well Ellie loves a ✏ 😄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Have to say raging to read that, really thought she’d kicked him to the curb this time. Silly girl, he’ll drag her down with him. Her poor friends and family, I’d say they are bulling.

Suggestion

Back with pencil dick, Buddy Cup will make you sick, he’ll drag you down, Ellie you clown.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Confirmed just there by a person I work with, who is a neighbour of his... Ellie and Connor chilling in his gaff yestrdy afternoon... well well well Ellie loves a ✏ 😄
Them session downers are a fucker for having you run back to an ex😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is separated from him publicly so she can launch her Bperfect collection successfully. It was a PR stunt

Reactions: 18
Thread title: ATTENTION ELLIE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS - DONT TAKE HIM BACK! WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Told ye she wouldn't last,all a show anyway from the start,motified for them thinking there famous 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.