Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
FINALLY someone is talking sense, if people dont want to get vaccinated i dont see why people have a pole up their arse about it because its only going to really affect the unvacinated person. IF you are vaccinated you can still transmit and if your not you can still transmit. everyone has a choice and if people dont want to get vaccinated thats okay too as it will really only affect them in a negative way. look at the flu for instance people who get flu jab still get flu but dont be very very sick where as a person who doesnt get flu jab will prob bebsicker. I have got jab because of worko not because i wanted to but more as a request. Totally up to people if they want to get the jab and I dont think anyone should be forced into doing something they dont want to do.
There is a Covid thread.. please stop ruining my day by making me think there is some juice in here to be disappointed by the vaccine argument. Thank you and to stay on topic; Does anybody know how the relationship between Conor and Caoimhe is now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

brandambassador

VIP Member
Right so lads see deez generic white / black runners? I got deez of da boyz and dey are… well dey are very very slick and very very kool. I’ve teamed up with Runners4Robbin to give someone a chance to win €4764.05 in CASH & a pair of runners of deyre choicz!
all you have to do is :
Follow me @ #CR
Follow Runners4Robbin, Follow RobbieDaRobberRoche
Comment on your what your first criminal offenz was & draw wil be deleted soon next week!
Some buzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 34

MauraH1

My bollix I have zero sympathy for her. I remember during the pandemic she said her mental health was bad hence why she needed to fuck off to Ibiza. They’re as bad as each other so they can fuck off and stick with each other!

Sorry I just HATE when influencers use the mental health card when they haven’t a fucking notion what half of us have to go through mentally on a daily basis!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

samcron

so has it crossed anyone else's mind that he could be going onto Love Island..It makes perfect sense. The personal trianing,the sunbeds,distance from Ellie..Literally just popped into my head now...
I doubt it, they’d have to re-jig all the cameras to ground height to get him in the picture. They also couldn’t risk a strong wind that would take him
Off the island.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Guys there's vaccine and covid threads in offtopic, let's keep this on topic going forward. :)

• Heart

Capricorny

“We’re doing any HOT drink, whether it be a hot chocolate, latte or ICED coffee” - Conor Ryan.
Should donate his brain to science honestly.

• Haha

hotgirlsummer21

Ah now cmon, that’s a bit much. Everyone has a choice in this country. I think it’s selfish to expect people to put something into their body for the sake of other people. No one should be forced or pressured into doing something and then discriminated against because of it.

It's pure privilege and inconsideration of others not to get it

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Markbire

VIP Member
Ah listen i am just raging because i havent seen my family in over a year and a half because they live abroad and here he is swanning around the place with not a fucking care in the world. And i really wish i could spill the tea but he will know exactly where it has come from and there will 100% be a backlash from it,but let me tell you this,he is sly bastard who would literally sell his mam for fame and has no problem pretending to be all pally pally and will stab you in the back,the stories i have heard about him from someone who has had lots of buisness dealings with him is shocking...i am surprised this person has not already called him out on social media,because they have all the evidence ,but they chose the higher ground,if it was me,it would be all over social media..He is nothing but pure dirt.....
… why do you care then about backlash? You reported him to the guards.

No offence it’s shit like that that’s annoying as fuck 😂. I have so much information that could ruin him. Then say it. Ruin him. Own it. Or delete the post like.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Just an observation but I don’t think he’s liking being a boss and having both locations. I think he had a fantasy view of it and it wasn’t in reality. Wouldn’t be surprised if that was the cause of a fight between him and Ellie. Maybe he thought she could do more to promote him and his buddy cup. I can’t see it lasting till the end of the year. Once the winter hits he’ll want rid of both of those locations and I wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to sell the name and the boxes on at a ridiculous price cos he thinks he’s amazing! I also think Ellie can do so much better than that idiot. Could you imagine having a fella and he constantly zoomed in on your pores on your face. It’s like he’s making a show of her for not looking like her pics on her grid with the flawless skin. It’s actually disgusting the way he does that and she doesn’t seem to care and thinks it’s funny. But possibly deep down that’s killing her cos he’s a prick. She needs her own head space and regroup and come back with something that’s WOW. That’ll only happen if she has the drive and determination to do it. I’m rooting for her but I think with that wet wipe hanging out of her she won’t do or get far. I’d say she’s after losing out on a lot of work the last year and I can vaguely remember she was suppose to collaborate on another product with Bperfect, that doesn’t seem to be happening now.

Reactions: 30

Sarahh123

So he’s giving away a helicopter ride which was clearly designed for 2 people because who the hell books a helicopter ride for 1 person themselves. Of course instead of giving the full prize away (I know imagine the full prize) he is such a greedy scab and a tight arse so he’s giving only one space away (half the prize) and he’s taking the other space. Is he for real. Am I shocked? No. If I won would I go. No. Stay tuned for next weeks prize where you win a hotel stay for 1 and you have to share the bed with him.

• Haha
Wait until the new and improved Conor 2.0 returns to Ireland, right so ladz I’m back from a well needed break and I’m looking very very slick so yeah budie cup is now closed due to the many food hygiene notices i got from FSA anyways if anyone knows anywhere hiring let me know cos ellie dumped me and no hands ireland failed and the two lads I’m in bed with for the teeth whitening can’t get stock out of China and daisy’s grill and hillbillies won’t gimme anymore free food so yeah I have to pay the car off if you know you know #cr oh and anyone seen Caoimhe about is she looking spicy yum

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunflowerrose

I would honestly find it so strange that a vaccine would be the end of them, after him dipping his wick the whole time they're together and then the straw that breaks the camels back is a vaccine?
Hes walked all over her for years 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does everyone who gets their teeth done actually want their teeth to look like there done. It’s like they go to the dentist and say can I make my teeth look like i just come off a plane from turkey. Walking around with a set of white piano keys doesn’t appeal to me.

• Haha

Rattle

She comes off so thick when talking about anything other than makeup and clothes.
"Eh The dfa...is that what it's called....Irish websites thing" Like you're 25 years old woman cop on
She sounds thick because she is thick. Very little education and no desire to better herself in that dept.