Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELL I REPORTED HIM TO COOLOCK POLICE STATION,AN ABSLOUTE DISGRACE HE IS...IM FUMIMG THAT HE IS SWANNING AROUND THE PLACE WITH NOT A CARE INT HE WORLD. AND TO BE HONEST THE GARDA IN THE STATION BARELY KNEW WHAT THE GUIDELINES WERE THEMSELVES,I HAD TO TELL THEM THAT IT WAS AN OFFENCE TO NOT SELF ISOLATE AFETR COMONG BACK INTO THE COUNTRY UNLESS YOU HAVE A NEG TEST 5 DAYS AFTER YOU COME HOME....SICK TO DEATH OF THESE SO CALLED INFLUENCERS AND THEIR TOTAL DISREGARD FOR ANYTHING... I KNOW A FEW THINGS ABOUT CONOR RYAN THAT COULD DESTROY HIM,HOW HE HAS DOUBLE CROSSED PEOPLE,OUT RIGHT LIED ABOUT THINGS,BUT I CHOSE NOT TO SAY ANYTHING,BUT I TELL YOU WHAT IM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS NOW....P.S IM WRINTING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE IM ANNOYED HAHAH

P.P.S EXCUSE THE SPELLING ,FULL OF ANGER RIGHT NOW
Fair play to you for reporting him. He needs a good kick up the backside. He’s gotten away with too much with all the scams he organized and all the dodgy business he’s involved in. I don’t know how anyone supports his bizness. Constantly promoting fake merchandise pages. And now back from holidays and out and about mixing with everyone and anyone and not a care in the world. Highly irresponsible. His food bizness needs to be closed down. Oh and fill us in on any dirt you have on him. He needs to be exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WELL I REPORTED HIM TO COOLOCK POLICE STATION,AN ABSLOUTE DISGRACE HE IS...IM FUMIMG THAT HE IS SWANNING AROUND THE PLACE WITH NOT A CARE INT HE WORLD. AND TO BE HONEST THE GARDA IN THE STATION BARELY KNEW WHAT THE GUIDELINES WERE THEMSELVES,I HAD TO TELL THEM THAT IT WAS AN OFFENCE TO NOT SELF ISOLATE AFETR COMONG BACK INTO THE COUNTRY UNLESS YOU HAVE A NEG TEST 5 DAYS AFTER YOU COME HOME....SICK TO DEATH OF THESE SO CALLED INFLUENCERS AND THEIR TOTAL DISREGARD FOR ANYTHING... I KNOW A FEW THINGS ABOUT CONOR RYAN THAT COULD DESTROY HIM,HOW HE HAS DOUBLE CROSSED PEOPLE,OUT RIGHT LIED ABOUT THINGS,BUT I CHOSE NOT TO SAY ANYTHING,BUT I TELL YOU WHAT IM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS NOW....P.S IM WRINTING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE IM ANNOYED HAHAH

P.P.S EXCUSE THE SPELLING ,FULL OF ANGER RIGHT NOW

hi 👋 feel free to spill it all on here, my ears are open and ready to hear the tea 😁

Reactions: 9
Ah listen i am just raging because i havent seen my family in over a year and a half because they live abroad and here he is swanning around the place with not a bleeping care in the world. And i really wish i could spill the tea but he will know exactly where it has come from and there will 100% be a backlash from it,but let me tell you this,he is sly bastard who would literally sell his mam for fame and has no problem pretending to be all pally pally and will stab you in the back,the stories i have heard about him from someone who has had lots of buisness dealings with him is shocking...i am surprised this person has not already called him out on social media,because they have all the evidence ,but they chose the higher ground,if it was me,it would be all over social media..He is nothing but pure dirt.....

Reactions: 20
Ah listen i am just raging because i havent seen my family in over a year and a half because they live abroad and here he is swanning around the place with not a bleeping care in the world. And i really wish i could spill the tea but he will know exactly where it has come from and there will 100% be a backlash from it,but let me tell you this,he is sly bastard who would literally sell his mam for fame and has no problem pretending to be all pally pally and will stab you in the back,the stories i have heard about him from someone who has had lots of buisness dealings with him is shocking...i am surprised this person has not already called him out on social media,because they have all the evidence ,but they chose the higher ground,if it was me,it would be all over social media..He is nothing but pure dirt.....
Please spill. If he that bad then he won’t have a clue where the info is coming from. He deserved to be shamed.

Reactions: 11
So is Ellie and him totally finished? Was he ever with Caoimhe

Reactions: 9
please spill!!!

Reactions: 5
… why do you care then about backlash? You reported him to the guards.

No offence it’s tit like that that’s annoying as duck 😂. I have so much information that could ruin him. Then say it. Ruin him. Own it. Or delete the post like.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I care about backlash to the person that he fucked over ,i dont give two fucks about myself to be honest,it'll be nothing on me,but its not up to me tell the story,i shouldnt of said anything but his carry on at the moment is really rubbing me up the wrong way...

Reactions: 10
What a little pleb I'd say he's fuming!!Ellie's is going to Ibiza to get her leg over a big hunk of a yoke!!she'll see stars and that's the end of the very very slick curry head Tuesday mallet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I care about backlash to the person that he fucked over ,i dont give two fucks about myself to be honest,it'll be nothing on me,but its not up to me tell the story,i shouldnt of said anything but his carry on at the moment is really rubbing me up the wrong way...
I doubt he will do something else to the person he already fucked over. If he’s been involved in a lot of dodgy dealings, the Gardaí will get him. He deserves everything that’s coming to him.

So it’s not you knowing anything about him that could ruin him. It’s you knowing someone and them knowing Something that could ruin him?

Lol I’m almost sure it’s been said on a thread here already. Dublin is a small small place and word spread about a person.

So it’s not you knowing anything about him that could ruin him. It’s you knowing someone and them knowing Something that could ruin him?

Lol I’m almost sure it’s been said on a thread here already. Dublin is a small small place and word spread about a person.
Unless nobody else knows what exactly he has
done it’ll be impossible for him to find out where the info came from. Dublin is far too small. Also If it could ruin him it needs to come out.

Reactions: 8

If ya know.........ya know

Reactions: 3
Ah would yu duck off with your cryptic bits of knowledge but not actually spilling any knowledge, drives me mental!
And yea if he did anyone dirty then more than likely that person didn't just tell 1 person. Many ppl would know about it so it wouldn't get back to "your friend"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Spill the tea please.
Oh what’s been said here. Then some typical influencer scan. You know messaging with girls that aren’t of legal age.

But that wasn’t as much of a shock when you know who his target audience is.
Ah would yu duck off with your cryptic bits of knowledge but not actually spilling any knowledge, drives me mental!
And yea if he did anyone dirty then more than likely that person didn't just tell 1 person. Many ppl would know about it so it wouldn't get back to "your friend"
Exactly 🙏. Why come on all angry. That you’ve reported him to the guards for breaking quarantine rules. But are afraid to say anything that could “ruin him” because you’re worried it could get back to him. 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.