Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They def broken up then we are assuming?
Honestly though the Shite about restrictions when she has been on 3 foreign holidays? Is she for real?

Reactions: 19
Praying to the lord she’s finally kicked him to the kerb she will excel without him

Reactions: 10
He seems like he's playing a game. He wasn't following her but she was following him. She unfollowed today so he's starts following her. I'd love to see her block him and not look back. She's so much better off without him.

Reactions: 11
The way he has acted in the last few days, he knows well what he is doing to her publicly humiliating her with his Digs.

Why doesn't she just leave soical media especially Instagram i delete that every so often but think will get rid of it for good is toxic so fake and full of photoshop pictures. People who say it didn't happen or you didn't go away as its not on Instagram 😆 😂 you will lose brain cells if your on it long enough.

Reactions: 5
I see he’s eating ‘some healthy meals’ and working out his little boy body, is this because he’s so attractive when he’s working out ?! I sincerely hope she has ditched him for good this time but I am dubious. God alright that croissant with the kinder is rock solid with the amount of chocolate on it. Everything is very very slick 🤣 except himself. This new venture, no doubt a chip or sandwich van, probably from a horses stable to branch out from the horse box.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see he’s eating ‘some healthy meals’ and working out his little boy body, is this because he’s so attractive when he’s working out ?! I sincerely hope she has ditched him for good this time but I am dubious. God alright that croissant with the kinder is rock solid with the amount of chocolate on it. Everything is very very slick 🤣 except himself. This new venture, no doubt a chip or sandwich van, probably from a horses stable to branch out from the horse box.
He seems to be only getting the curry Tuesdays from his local Chinese and no longer getting them from other places. 🧐🧐🧐

If Ellie goes back with him she is only damaging herself. And no one will have any sympathy for her if it goes belly up which it most certainly will. She needs to close that chapter in her life and move forward. Just block him and not look at his social media. No doubt he’s hopping anything that moves while he’s single. She come across as a lost soul. I find it amazing how it is clear for everyone else to see how badly he treats her, all the dodgyness he’s involved in yet she still can’t close the door on him.

Reactions: 7
If Ellie goes back with him she is only damaging herself. And no one will have any sympathy for her if it goes belly up which it most certainly will. She needs to close that chapter in her life and move forward. Just block him and not look at his social media. No doubt he’s hopping anything that moves while he’s single. She come across as a lost soul. I find it amazing how it is clear for everyone else to see how badly he treats her, all the dodgyness he’s involved in yet she still can’t close the door on him.
Surely her friends (now that she seems to be seeing more of them) must tell her to keep the duck away from him now?

Reactions: 4
Surely her friends (now that she seems to be seeing more of them) must tell her to keep the duck away from him now?
think they only tolerate him for her happiness
Everyone knows she can do way better

Reactions: 7
Caoimhe has been liking all his post all along. What a nice sister to keep on supporting a guy who treats your sister like crap. She probably knows they will be crawling back to each other at some stage. I do hope Ellie stays away from him she can do so much better but I think he'll weasle his way back to her.

Reactions: 18
Drove past the cock box this morning completely empty nobody there only turkey legs probably wanking into a sock . Was a surprise hes actually there normally just shows up to take pictures and videos of lumps of tit left around the horse box then goes home.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He must be trying to mess with her head by liking her current posts!

Reactions: 2
Today’s theme: ‘Ferror’ Roche. Like c’mon, you only had to look to the box of the Ferrero Roche to get the actual spelling.

I’m starting to wonder if that shite he was obsessed with for ages was actually his brain lying on the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today’s theme: ‘Ferror’ Roche. Like c’mon, you only had to look to the box of the Ferrero Roche to get the actual spelling.

I’m starting to wonder if that shite he was obsessed with for ages was actually his brain lying on the ground.
It's actually Rocher not roche

He got both words in the name wrong. 😳😳😳. How is he doing a college course. He is that thick.

Reactions: 3
She can get fucked
"no fucks given" yeah ellie we know you dont care, you showed you didnt care last year traveling, socializing. You've given up nothing.

"Dont feel like explaining my personal life" fine then shut up.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.