Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothinonyou

VIP Member
wow I've just watched her story, she is the perfect example as someone with no education who should not have a platform to express an uneducated opinion. She's talking absolute rubbish. Doesn't even know who's making the rules, she's just sickened cos she can't go to a pub. Selfish twat. Being unvaccinated is a selfish decision anyway, she's choosing to put everyone around her at risk. Absolute dose. Can't believe she has the neck to put that up

Reactions: 28

MauraH1

I always wonder what if Mark Zuckerberg deleted or shut down Instagram what these airheads would do with themselves, it would be fucking hilarious!

• Haha

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Hi my names Conor, from Dublin. Make me money reviewing Chinese takeaways every week and selling stale croissants from a horsebox. Do ye have Just Eat out here lads or where will I get me currdy of a Tuesday?

• Haha

daddygoose35

VIP Member
WELL I REPORTED HIM TO COOLOCK POLICE STATION,AN ABSLOUTE DISGRACE HE IS...IM FUMIMG THAT HE IS SWANNING AROUND THE PLACE WITH NOT A CARE INT HE WORLD. AND TO BE HONEST THE GARDA IN THE STATION BARELY KNEW WHAT THE GUIDELINES WERE THEMSELVES,I HAD TO TELL THEM THAT IT WAS AN OFFENCE TO NOT SELF ISOLATE AFETR COMONG BACK INTO THE COUNTRY UNLESS YOU HAVE A NEG TEST 5 DAYS AFTER YOU COME HOME....SICK TO DEATH OF THESE SO CALLED INFLUENCERS AND THEIR TOTAL DISREGARD FOR ANYTHING... I KNOW A FEW THINGS ABOUT CONOR RYAN THAT COULD DESTROY HIM,HOW HE HAS DOUBLE CROSSED PEOPLE,OUT RIGHT LIED ABOUT THINGS,BUT I CHOSE NOT TO SAY ANYTHING,BUT I TELL YOU WHAT IM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS NOW....P.S IM WRINTING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE IM ANNOYED HAHAH

P.P.S EXCUSE THE SPELLING ,FULL OF ANGER RIGHT NOW
Welcome to tattle. Feel free to let your anger out and share your stories about him here.

username123456

Threatening to "smash someone's head in" in his recent stories. Unless it was a child, I doubt they'd be too worried when they saw the 5ft 4 inch, twiglet leg, spotted teenager looking man child getting out of his Skoda.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Can we stick to Conor & Ellie plz 🙄 notifications for nothing when I think there's juice about Ellen finally catching Horror ripping her off and finally seeing the light to get the fuck away from him

• Haha

Andreaohmy2

Title: Conor realising he f*cked up, left with just his buddy cup, Ellies heading on the rip, doesnt seem to give a sh*t.

• Heart
  • Haha

blshsjsma

Why does he keep trying to mention that Ibiza is “not for him” just cos Ellie is there 😂 he’s so bothered

• Haha

leeroyjenkins1

It's hard to believe English is his first language reading this.
I thought he’d have better literacy skills after studying business management in the Conor Ryan college for kids who can’t read good and who wanna learn to do other stuff good too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lava91

VIP Member

We love an honest review so shout out to this queen. No doubt Conor will be reporting this on his multiple TikTok accounts 😷
7A14B675-C2FC-4846-A25C-DF71F29194AC.png

Omg hahah now he’s blaming ur one who baked them!! Not the fact that he keeps them and sells them 5 days old!! 😂😂

Ask I’m sure he means ‘off’

I think the girls page is now gone

• Haha
  • Wow

Sarahh123

he says himself he goes down to collect the trays. Now seriously would you trust him to store food at the correct temperature? No is the answer. He probably leaves it in the car overnight or in really hot temperature. Or worse doesn’t wash his hands. And these foods are perishable and have a use/sell by date. Do you think he adheres to that? No chance. He stocks massive quantities. On days it rains and no one comes over he resells it next day or even later. Stuff would be like saw dust. He can’t be trusted when it comes to competitions, money, relationship, storing/selling food, honesty, staff wearing masks, hygiene. I bet he does rub all the dogs that come over and doesn’t wash his hands. And his response, no skin off my back/no love lost when customers get substandard food - he simply doesn’t care about anyone only himself. Selfish. Customers pay high prices they expect food to be eatable. He basically tells customers to fuck off. Disgraceful.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
His behavior is classic control, trying to get in her head while she’s off having finny. Ellie seriously fuck him, don’t go back, focus on having a blast and rebuilding your brand when you get back.

Reactions: 26

Antop2020

Chatty Member
Just watched his stories. He's a ssd little weasle... Didn't do hid hsir cause not trying to impress anyone..... Just as Ellie heads off to ibiza... I hope she goes through men like cocktails over there 🤣🤣

• Haha

Pugmul

She comes off so thick when talking about anything other than makeup and clothes.
"Eh The dfa...is that what it's called....Irish websites thing" Like you're 25 years old woman cop on