Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope that pic of him clearly enjoying looking at the ladies he put on his story by accident just gives Ellie the strength to carry on staying away from his riddled ass 👍

Reactions: 14
imagine the sleeziness of Conor out there chatting up every girl with a heartbeat. His chat up line would be ‘right so I’m telling ya now I own me own start up bizness called the budddddy cup it’s very very slick honest ta god and I have me own clothing line called Conor clothing that’s also very very slick and oh I have another new bizness cr whitening you should see me tik toks there so so slick now oh and I haven’t dipped me wick in ages me burd I mean me ex burd Ellie has cold sores the whole time so I said that’s it I’m off to Marbella for the month btw do ya no anywhere I’d get a curry or chipper yuppp’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Seen Charlene's pic of her with that tosser Regazzoli.... so there's Horrors wingman... again I wonder what loyalty either of these have to Ellen, if Horror goes on a ride-athon.
So her stories confirm she's heading off to Ibiza soon... wonder will she do the boat day trip to Marbs

Reactions: 7
Gas how charleen is on holiday with Conor Ryan and both of their partners are not there and she’s meant to be Ellie’s mate ?? Strange if you ask me

Reactions: 19
I always thought Charlene one is an Ellie wannabe
I just can't take to her for some reason. I watched a few of her stories over the past few months and I don't know there's something off about her.

Reactions: 5
Is that his new girlfriend? Hopefully for Ellie that’s the real end now, she can only go up after that ahole.

Reactions: 1
Young one on Insta and tiktok called mammacita her names Jessica Hudson. She’s dying to get with him…… she’s desperate for followers just look at the hashtags posted, he was with Mary Ellen at the time and your one has no shame
Well doesn’t she seem delightful! Seems a suitable match for them scumbag

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Young one on Insta and tiktok called mammacita her names Jessica Hudson. She’s dying to get with him…… she’s desperate for followers just look at the hashtags posted, he was with Mary Ellen at the time and your one has no shame
Shes a turbo knacker.
Theres a charlotte quinlan that was tagging scrawnyvlegs as well was he with her too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Jesus she has an old face prob only in her 20s but looks late 30s 😆 🤣

Reactions: 4
Is that his new girlfriend? Hopefully for Ellie that’s the real end now, she can only go up after that ahole.
no ….. some less from curry tuesdays that made it clear she wanted a shot at the champ. While he’s still with Elle

Reactions: 3
The tiktoks... 😳 Is she serious...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.