Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus just seen his story from earlier. Someone asked if he was ok and he said he was alright but looked like he was about to cry. God I feel sorry for the wee fecker now
I saw that too I really do think his fsther tsjing him away was an intervention

Reactions: 5
He sceams attention, they are obvs broken up and instead of just saying ' yea were not together anymore' or not answering the questions, he's giving it airtime. She clearly has no time for him or is looking to reconcile, she seems to be the happiest she's ever been living her best life as she should. They dont follow each other anymore, Charleen still follows him so I'm sure he thinks Ellie will be watching his stories through her which I doubt she will because she seems to have seen the light (at long last). Blaming starting a business and college on the breakdown of his relationship is childish, everyone knows he chatting any girl when he gets a chance. also think as there not together anymore they have seperate threads. I know if it was me I wouldnt want to be associated with an ex. There is clearly no hope of them getting back together as he has been so sarcatic in any questions relating to her and she hasnt even given it air time.

Reactions: 16
They’re not the worst teeth I’ve seen but his own teeth were lovely! He didn’t need anything done. Fair enough if he felt self conscious about them or whatever but personally I think his teeth were the last thing he needed work on. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I know they are his teeth just covered with bonding but they are fake looking. His natural teeth were so much nicer. He reminds me of Suzanne Carroll now with the horse teeth look
If you think hers are bad have you seen Mrs make up 🙈

They are composite veneers so his full teeth are actually covered but he has his own teeth underneath. But they are 100% fully covered
I have composite bonding and not all my teeth is fully covered if you have good teeth before hand you don't need to cover the full tooth.

Reactions: 4
If you think hers are bad have you seen Mrs make up 🙈

I have composite bonding and not all my teeth is fully covered if you have good teeth before hand you don't need to cover the full tooth.
Yes I’ve composite edge bonding too, he has composite veneers. Just watch the videos and u will see

Reactions: 1
Why does everyone who gets their teeth done actually want their teeth to look like there done. It’s like they go to the dentist and say can I make my teeth look like i just come off a plane from turkey. Walking around with a set of white piano keys doesn’t appeal to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does everyone who gets their teeth done actually want their teeth to look like there done. It’s like they go to the dentist and say can I make my teeth look like i just come off a plane from turkey. Walking around with a set of white piano keys doesn’t appeal to me.
Say it louder for the people in the back 👏👏 🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah I'd say they just wanted to ask for a pic and autograph 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.