Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That mammacitta is a wreck the head! She tags him since he went to the chinese in tallaght wer she works for his curry tuesdays! Its to get more views on her tiktoks. All her videos are taking the piss tho she pretends 2 have a sugerdaddy. Shes not really buyin the pregnancy tests!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah I like her. She's ripping the piss. witch has me getting ly Garden more often. She's only a yung wan wanting to get on the tiktok famous buzz. I know her spin teacher and his oul fella is one of her "sugar daddy's" .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ah I find her harmless, definitely taking the piss but I get why people roll their eyes (& cover their ears!) hearing her vids.... I do laugh at anyone who hashtags ConorRyan. I mean if your good enough you will do as good, if not better. Or read this thread and see what people hate about him and just do the opposite and do better!
It's shocking though, his entire audience is under 16

Reactions: 10
Ah I like her. She's ripping the piss. witch has me getting ly Garden more often. She's only a yung wan wanting to get on the tiktok famous buzz. I know her spin teacher and his oul fella is one of her "sugar daddy's" .
Hang on so she really has a sugar daddy?

Reactions: 1
Get lost! Has Conor's holiday fanny had a pregnancy scare?? And shes putting it on social media?? I despair i really do.
No no no no no …….. shes a spoof page where she lets on she’s a load of sugar daddy’s.

Her video with Connor was back in feb but she hash tags him in everything

Reactions: 3
No no no no no …….. shes a spoof page where she lets on she’s a load of sugar daddy’s.

Her video with Connor was back in feb but she hash tags him in everything
Oh right Im off insta a while I took it up wrong. Still looks like a g**bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No mention on his 2nd vaccine. No mention of being away either. Just skating over it.

Reactions: 6
Surely he should be fined for not self isolating? Hate how the rules are different for him and all the other “influencers” Honestly what an absolute head.

Reactions: 8
Self entitled scumbag, sooner his tit boxes are gone the better. Hope the pimply bleeping rat gets done not isolating. Has anyone here reported him to fsai for lack of traceabilty or ppe at his shitholes?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He said he’s a holiday coming up too, really hope she’s not back with him.

A hoilday after just just coming back from one? Must be happ using credit union money to fund it not worrying about a real job living well above his means what a little wet rat 😆 🤣

Reactions: 7
Self entitled scumbag, sooner his tit boxes are gone the better. Hope the pimply bleeping rat gets done not isolating. Has anyone here reported him to fsai for lack of traceabilty or ppe at his shitholes?
At the bohs game in the Aviva this evening too. He should be self isolating the prick. No wonder the cases are shooting up with people like him around the place.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
WELL I REPORTED HIM TO COOLOCK POLICE STATION,AN ABSLOUTE DISGRACE HE IS...IM FUMIMG THAT HE IS SWANNING AROUND THE PLACE WITH NOT A CARE INT HE WORLD. AND TO BE HONEST THE GARDA IN THE STATION BARELY KNEW WHAT THE GUIDELINES WERE THEMSELVES,I HAD TO TELL THEM THAT IT WAS AN OFFENCE TO NOT SELF ISOLATE AFETR COMONG BACK INTO THE COUNTRY UNLESS YOU HAVE A NEG TEST 5 DAYS AFTER YOU COME HOME....SICK TO DEATH OF THESE SO CALLED INFLUENCERS AND THEIR TOTAL DISREGARD FOR ANYTHING... I KNOW A FEW THINGS ABOUT CONOR RYAN THAT COULD DESTROY HIM,HOW HE HAS DOUBLE CROSSED PEOPLE,OUT RIGHT LIED ABOUT THINGS,BUT I CHOSE NOT TO SAY ANYTHING,BUT I TELL YOU WHAT IM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS NOW....P.S IM WRINTING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE IM ANNOYED HAHAH

P.P.S EXCUSE THE SPELLING ,FULL OF ANGER RIGHT NOW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
WELL I REPORTED HIM TO COOLOCK POLICE STATION,AN ABSLOUTE DISGRACE HE IS...IM FUMIMG THAT HE IS SWANNING AROUND THE PLACE WITH NOT A CARE INT HE WORLD. AND TO BE HONEST THE GARDA IN THE STATION BARELY KNEW WHAT THE GUIDELINES WERE THEMSELVES,I HAD TO TELL THEM THAT IT WAS AN OFFENCE TO NOT SELF ISOLATE AFETR COMONG BACK INTO THE COUNTRY UNLESS YOU HAVE A NEG TEST 5 DAYS AFTER YOU COME HOME....SICK TO DEATH OF THESE SO CALLED INFLUENCERS AND THEIR TOTAL DISREGARD FOR ANYTHING... I KNOW A FEW THINGS ABOUT CONOR RYAN THAT COULD DESTROY HIM,HOW HE HAS DOUBLE CROSSED PEOPLE,OUT RIGHT LIED ABOUT THINGS,BUT I CHOSE NOT TO SAY ANYTHING,BUT I TELL YOU WHAT IM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS NOW....P.S IM WRINTING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE IM ANNOYED HAHAH

Welcome to tattle. Feel free to let your anger out and share your stories about him here.

Reactions: 28

Spill the tea please

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.