Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wouldn’t be able to lie - her positive test would be registered - so she’s just finally admitting she had it. Probably at one of the many super spreader events she was at and would have gotten more backlash for had she admitted it at the time
I don’t think backlash is the correct word. A lot of my friends would have got it and it was nearly a stigma with people gossiping saying “did ya hear a certain someone had it”. Even up to know I now of people who wouldn’t like people to know they had it more for the smal town gossip. I dunno about anyone else but I do believe that their is 100% a stigma that comes with having it wheter it be young or old. It has turned into a blame game which is sad to see as people are now turning against each other

Reactions: 9
Her rant is kind of mortifying… I actually can’t have the vaccine at the moment and I respect people’s decision to have it and not to have it.. if I were here I would listen back over my story and delete it 🥴🥴 and she should also google what the Dail Is 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her rant is kind of mortifying… I actually can’t have the vaccine at the moment and I respect people’s decision to have it and not to have it.. if I were here I would listen back over my story and delete it 🥴🥴 and she should also google what the Dail Is 🥴
Yeah I couldn’t believe what I was hearing when she was unsure about what the Dáil is - ‘is that the place where they make the rules??’ Says alot about her low intelligence and general cop on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
wow I've just watched her story, she is the perfect example as someone with no education who should not have a platform to express an uneducated opinion. She's talking absolute rubbish. Doesn't even know who's making the rules, she's just sickened cos she can't go to a pub. Selfish twit. Being unvaccinated is a selfish decision anyway, she's choosing to put everyone around her at risk. Absolute dose. Can't believe she has the neck to put that up
But of a sidetrack but I'm vaccinated. I don't see being unvaccinated as a selfish decision. This is a really divisive narrative playing out right now.

Certainly I think vaccinations should be pro choice and not the nonsense around Vaccine passport's and Digital Certs we are seeing play out now. It shouldn't be forced on people.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Have they broken up? They aren't following eachother on Instagram for a while now!
He’s following her but she isn’t following him. I’d say they’re at least on a break.

She’ll have her hot girl summer and they’ll be back together for winter.

Reactions: 11
But of a sidetrack but I'm vaccinated. I don't see being unvaccinated as a selfish decision. This is a really divisive narrative playing out right now.

Certainly I think vaccinations should be pro choice and not the nonsense around Vaccine passport's and Digital Certs we are seeing play out now. It shouldn't be forced on people.
That's all well and good if the purpose of a vaccine wasn't to slow down a virus by limiting the amount it can infect and slow down it's reproductive rate which would stop new variants
You need to reach a certain % to have herd immunity so you protect those who cannot get the vaccine for medical reasons.

We currently already had vaccine certs in place anyway it's not a new concept, the rules are being put in so we don't go into another stupid lockdown and hospitality can finally open. I respect people being afraid it hesitant but that's the fault of misinformation, vaccines save lives and they don't work unless a certain amount opt in.

Reactions: 21
That's mad, you would think this generation would be more informed in science etc
Like they prob shove all sorts up their nose on the weekend but won't take something produced in a lab.
I just watched Khloe Devlin's stories and she was in a heap over making the decision to get it because her friends are anti vax even tho her whole family have had it.
I dunno must be peer pressure but it just seems bonkers to me to refuse a free vaccine
my early 20s ‘child’ is terrified, as are lots of her age group as a result of the stuff on social media regarding reactions being seen in young people that weren’t seen in older people. It’s a very hard one to call when they are seeing things on social media from people who have had serious adverse life changing effects from the vaccines. Add to this they get to choose which vaccine to have, and the rest of us were told what we were getting, and I can understand their fears. An 80 year old getting a largely untested vaccine has a lot less to lose than a 20 year old. I’m fully vaxxed and have not been very well since a week after my first vaccine, so I get why there is hesitancy & hope it provides me with the protection it claims.

Reactions: 14
my early 20s ‘child’ is terrified, as are lots of her age group as a result of the stuff on social media regarding reactions being seen in young people that weren’t seen in older people. It’s a very hard one to call when they are seeing things on social media from people who have had serious adverse life changing effects from the vaccines. Add to this they get to choose which vaccine to have, and the rest of us were told what we were getting, and I can understand their fears. An 80 year old getting a largely untested vaccine has a lot less to lose than a 20 year old. I’m fully vaxxed and have not been very well since a week after my first vaccine, so I get why there is hesitancy & hope it provides me with the protection it claims.
I understand that, I'm early 20s and am fully vaxxed because I'm high risk and had no side affects other than a cold and sore arm for a day. Obviously it'll affect everyone differently but there's stuff online that's not even real regarding adverse reactions.
The affects of long covid and complications from covid are very real and scary too though.
Yeah I hope the vaccines work too and end this shitshow sooner rather than later so we don't have to watch dopes like conor Ryan and Ellie prance around the place and acting like they are too good for rules

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys there's vaccine and covid threads in offtopic, let's keep this on topic going forward. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 33

I 100% AGREE

Reactions: 2
always looks like theres no one at the buddy cup in his stories? looks so dead. Can't see him doing any business in winter, he'l claim it's on "hiatus" and we'll never hear about it again 😂

Reactions: 9
His sunburn. Christ he has no cop on. Also wonder has he picked which one of his mates is gonna win this coffee machine yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's mad, you would think this generation would be more informed in science etc
Like they prob shove all sorts up their nose on the weekend but won't take something produced in a lab.
I just watched Khloe Devlin's stories and she was in a heap over making the decision to get it because her friends are anti vax even tho her whole family have had it.
I dunno must be peer pressure but it just seems bonkers to me to refuse a free vaccine
It's pure privilege and inconsideration of others not to get it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.