Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That weasel would t be picked for love island because they don’t allow coupling up with yourself or stale croissants

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes I can confirm CR travelled via his new venture with Ryanair called CRyanair and is in Marbz. He said its very very slick, grade A and that he inhaled a munchie box from Clarehall chinese that he brought vaccum packed in his suitcase.

It's McMuffin96 not 64 you's gobshites - no wonder I didn't get notifications lol

Bit weird you said he's good in bed 🤔 he only sleeps with under age girls and little wet rats.
Going by people on here who have friend's or know someone he slept with will tell you he has a micro penis and will rock your world (his) in 2 mins.
If you like his page and the cock box for a bonus he will give you lovely cold sores all over your mouth 👄 😆 🤣
If you're gonna have banter at least let it be original kid, @Markbire have a word

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I can confirm CR travelled via his new venture with Ryanair called CRyanair and is in Marbz. He said its very very slick, grade A and that he inhaled a munchie box from Clarehall chinese that he brought vaccum packed in his suitcase.

It's McMuffin96 not 64 you's gobshites - no wonder I didn't get notifications lol

If you're gonna have banter at least let it be original kid, @Markbire have a word
Well that’s a lie because it would be very very slick, not just very slick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s disgusting that people are even eating out of that horse box.
By the looks of it he hasn’t even got a HACCP or food cert by the way he’s handling people’s food.
Sorry but that has to be reported to the FSA.

Reactions: 5
Who was the person that said they saw him in marbella? I'm actually getting worried he will turn up on our screens 🙁 think about it,he's had vaccine one and even before vaccines last year he'd blatantly stick up vids/photos on holidays so if he is in marbella....why the radio silence? When this lot were going on love Island they flew them out 2 weeks before to quarantine for abit before going in... it wouldn't surprise me if he's going to marbella for a week then off to quarantine before going in

Reactions: 3
Who was the person that said they saw him in marbella? I'm actually getting worried he will turn up on our screens 🙁 think about it,he's had vaccine one and even before vaccines last year he'd blatantly stick up vids/photos on holidays so if he is in marbella....why the radio silence? When this lot were going on love Island they flew them out 2 weeks before to quarantine for abit before going in... it wouldn't surprise me if he's going to marbella for a week then off to quarantine before going in
No way is he going on Love Island! Who’d put him on the show. He’d be kicked off after the first episode! I’d be embarrassed for him going up against the lads on the slow! Such a little pimpley failure of a young lad!

• Haha
Ah now here, will you all give your heads a wobble. Do you actually think that gobshite is going into love island. Jesus Christ 😂😂 scraping the barrel with him if he is going in. He’s probably off on a holiday before he even got his second vaccine and doesn’t want the backlash.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Hi my names Conor, from Dublin. Make me money reviewing Chinese takeaways every week and selling stale croissants from a horsebox. Do ye have Just Eat out here lads or where will I get me currdy of a Tuesday?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Stranger things have happened, the papers would love it and the publicity he'd love. I wouldn't rule it out, probably just in Marbella shacked up with 10 lads but I'd never say never 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
People who say he’s going on love island. Need their intelligence checked - like I’m actually worried for your safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What happened the couples come dine with me he was planning for June? Any mention of that

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.