Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched the clip on the dentists page? He wants to have a gleamer smile

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow this thread but thought I should share - I was driving down the malahide road near artane at ~3pm today and passed Conor in a big white jeep pulled in by the guards and he was handing them his license - unfortunately didn't get to see more than that but I had to laugh 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t follow this thread but thought I should share - I was driving down the malahide road near artane at ~3pm today and passed Conor in a big white jeep pulled in by the guards and he was handing them his license - unfortunately didn't get to see more than that but I had to laugh 🤣
Ehhh how er yiz Garda - Oi'll give yazzz a few free coffees and kinder bueno Krossants at de Buddyyyyy Kuppppppppp

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry did this bleep just sneeze into the camera and post it on stories????

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t normally ever give the lad any compliments but his teeth are nice. They don’t look ridiculous like some of the bloggers/Instahuns. He didn’t need them really but they don’t look like horse teeth, very unnaturally white but that’s the hun look.
He actually has a post on his page about him and Ellie - grow ⬆

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t normally ever give the lad any compliments but his teeth are nice. They don’t look ridiculous like some of the bloggers/Instahuns. He didn’t need them really but they don’t look like horse teeth, very unnaturally white but that’s the hun look.
He actually has a post on his page about him and Ellie - grow ⬆
What's the post about them? Addressing their break up or "consciously uncoupling " of a new gen "popular" Irish social media couple

Reactions: 3
Is anyone confused that he did #Liverpool in his post and then the next was London and then Manchester. Is he geographically challenged or an attempt at being funny?😂

“Getting bits done. Busy boy.” Getting your teeth done isn’t exactly working hard pal 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Suggestion

Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped, buddy cup food is shite his teeth are soooo white

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Anyone see on Sean phipps story on the beach last night is that Ellen in the distance with a lad seriously hope it is 🤭🤭

Reactions: 9
I wonder did he pay the 7.5k for his teeth? I doubt it? It was prob sponsored, not that he would ever disclose that 🙄

Reactions: 9
they will be back together in two weeks!
honestly do not think it will happen. if you look at her page her highlights of him is gone, shes gone on hols and is posting serious fire pics, clearly suffering glowing from getting rid of him

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.