Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
S

SherlockHuns

Think he needs a thread of his own, he's getting lost between the non drama drama on the other thread, he's hit the big time with 55k, although pretty sure he thinks it's 55mil. Puts himself up there with Lady Di and Hinch. Biggest sleb in Scotland, now know for his diva style rants in asda about pepper.

Is Derek going to escape? (don't forget to blink twice if you want help) Will Mario ever get over himself? When's P&G going to come through with a deal so Mario can do his healing work full time? Will Mario ever be able to leave the house without getting recognised?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
Genuine question after seeing the latest video on his story. Is derek ok? Like is he a sandwich short of a picnic? Lights on but nobody is home? Like I said, genuine question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Yellowdoor44

Erm.

I have never been married but surely you would pick a wedding dress that was more suited to your figure?

That was possibly the politest way I could phrase that.

I’d like to think that my mum would take one look at me in a wedding dress and tell me if I looked like a potato in a condom. Not saying she does..... I just know I would genuinely resemble a pork scratching if I wore a very tight dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Y

Yellowcard

From the cleaning Instagrammers thread but I knew you lot would appreciate them too

• Haha
  • Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I really have no idea where that notion ever came from. It was adopted as a song for the club due to ibrox being built on the grounds of an old arcade.
There is nothing whatsoever in that song that is or could be construed as sectarian. Theres nothing to do with murder in the words! Have you actually listened to the song? Roy orbison wrote it, he wasnt known for his sectarian catholic murdering tendencies! Lol

My godson plays for rangers and I can assure you he is not sectarian and neither are any of his family members
People really need to stop listening to rumours and spreading them and actually start researching facts for themselves
I don't know anything about sectarian songs but could you ask your godson to ask Steven Gerrard if I can sit on his face and wriggle? It;s been a dream of mine for years :love:

• Haha

Bubu

Chatty Member
He’s just a poor wee boy, who would have thought he’d ever get his own thread.

I never wanted him to get one but think the time has come for it. The cleaning thread has got very messy lately and I can’t be missing out on what’s going on in all areas of his life now can I?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
If you watch his rendition of simply the best with the sound off, it looks like Derek trying to ignore the drunk on the night bus that's just sat next to him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Pearlpow

He goes through me when he says "insta reality right here" then shows his grubby pile of mess.. your whole gaff is "insta reality" you cock its not a 5 bed show home its a council estate flat, what on EARTH does he think his "insta" is? House goals?? Theres nothing aspirational about living in a cramped chavy space filled with mirrored shit and a cats litter tray on every corner..

• Haha

NotSherlockHuns

Mario- in influencer terms you're fuck all. Just because you get gifted tat (which for the life of me I can't understand why anyone would gift you anything because you're an arrogant arse) it doesn't make you famous or special or important. And now the fact you can't even be bothered to get messages from the 10 people who actually like you or find you amusing just shows what a twat you really are. Your fans/followers are what keeps that free crap coming. Not you, or your revolting personality, or your ridiculous rants. It's your follower numbers, which compared to most influencers are low anyway. You're just another one who has proved that you think you're doing people a favour by being on instagram. You aren't. Mrs hinch got where she is by being nice to people and engaging, all you do is moan all the time. You've only got 50k because hinch shouted you out a few times, and she has a shit sense of humour too so probably did find you funny once.

• Heart