• Yes

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Never

Votes: 91 24.7%
  • His head will eventually grow so big he won't be able to leave the flat

Votes: 273 74.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think he needs a thread of his own, he's getting lost between the non drama drama on the other thread, he's hit the big time with 55k, although pretty sure he thinks it's 55mil. Puts himself up there with Lady Di and Hinch. Biggest sleb in Scotland, now know for his diva style rants in asda about pepper.

Is Derek going to escape? (don't forget to blink twice if you want help) Will Mario ever get over himself? When's P&G going to come through with a deal so Mario can do his healing work full time? Will Mario ever be able to leave the house without getting recognised?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He’s just a poor wee boy, who would have thought he’d ever get his own thread.

I never wanted him to get one but think the time has come for it. The cleaning thread has got very messy lately and I can’t be missing out on what’s going on in all areas of his life now can I?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s gonna secretly love the fact he now has his own thread! Definitely hit the jackpot now he’s tattle famous

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s just a poor wee boy, who would have thought he’d ever get his own thread.

I never wanted him to get one but think the time has come for it. The cleaning thread has got very messy lately and I can’t be missing out on what’s going on in all areas of his life now can I?!
Totally agree - the cleaning thread needs cleaning...😉 I can't follow what's going on half the time.

Reactions: 4
Well there isn't much going on, as the poor lamb still has to work full time, it's tragic someone of his talents isn't getting paid to just be him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where is st mario? Traveling the world healing the wounded? Having tea with the pope comparing how saintly they are? Or stacking shelves in Debenhams dreaming of Instagram fame

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I joked, but I'm seriously wondering if he didn't know Debenhams had gone into administration. Or maybe there was a tragic fleece fire, God knows his flat is like a chemical experiment.

• Haha
I don't know where he is, but I miss the thug life cat

Reactions: 3
He’s made sure he reposted that lady’s story about the hinch book though - just in case any of his disciples hadn’t already got the message about his saintliness 😇

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Who is the 1 person that voted yes mario will get over himself 😂 are you OK hun, did your finger slip?

• Haha
Who is the 1 person that voted yes mario will get over himself 😂 are you OK hun, did your finger slip?
Must have been Mario himself!! He is claiming to be unwell .... again.... I think he realised how embarrassing that Asda trip was and is hoping a few days away will reset everyone's memories!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably got the shits again! What happens when you let your cat walk on your worktops

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must have been Mario himself!! He is claiming to be unwell .... again.... I think he realised how embarrassing that Asda trip was and is hoping a few days away will reset everyone's memories!!
Nobody is never EVER going to forget that! Not to mention whacking himself with the rhubarb method 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think mario is lying low cos he wants this thread to disappear 🤔
Let’s keep it going then 😂

With the content of his account he should have under 1k followers as it’s pathetic but here’s someone getting 50k (mostly bought) with no content at all. It’s pathetic

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.