Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is ridiculous with those birthday posts and screenshotting them, I just don’t get it. I don’t think Hannah and James are in any position to comment on their flat when I can smell a musty smell through my screen when he films, it just looks so dirty and he is a cleaning account! Can tell they don’t open a window and change their bed sheets every few months 😂 although Mario’s Flat is cluttered and tacky you can tell it’s clean

Reactions: 4
He is ridiculous with those birthday posts and screenshotting them, I just don’t get it. I don’t think Hannah and James are in any position to comment on their flat when I can smell a musty smell through my screen when he films, it just looks so dirty and he is a cleaning account! Can tell they don’t open a window and change their bed sheets every few months [emoji23] although Mario’s Flat is cluttered and tacky you can tell it’s clean
Does James still post cleaning videos? Wasn’t he tryna sell his account at one point?

I don’t have a clue but yeah he does cleaning videos. Few and far between but he is a cleaning account 🙄😂 cleaning with James is his insta but I warn you he has videos showing how strong and white his nails are today and I personally find nothing more revoluting than a man with long nails!! Really makes me shiver 🤮😷💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼

Reactions: 2
It’s is s fact that Penny Arcade is sung at UDA rallies it is sung as a glorification of a sectarian murder ..THE NEW RANGERS have are known for supporters who sympathise with the UDA
I really have no idea where that notion ever came from. It was adopted as a song for the club due to ibrox being built on the grounds of an old arcade.
There is nothing whatsoever in that song that is or could be construed as sectarian. Theres nothing to do with murder in the words! Have you actually listened to the song? Roy orbison wrote it, he wasnt known for his sectarian catholic murdering tendencies! Lol

My godson plays for rangers and I can assure you he is not sectarian and neither are any of his family members
People really need to stop listening to rumours and spreading them and actually start researching facts for themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really have no idea where that notion ever came from. It was adopted as a song for the club due to ibrox being built on the grounds of an old arcade.
There is nothing whatsoever in that song that is or could be construed as sectarian. Theres nothing to do with murder in the words! Have you actually listened to the song? Roy orbison wrote it, he wasnt known for his sectarian catholic murdering tendencies! Lol

My godson plays for rangers and I can assure you he is not sectarian and neither are any of his family members
People really need to stop listening to rumours and spreading them and actually start researching facts for themselves
This isn’t the place for this discussion all I want to say and I won’t comment again...who’s fans got ban by UEFA for singing sectarian songs .

Reactions: 1
Sorry that was me for mentioning the song, in my opinion it is sectarian but we can all agree to disagree I’m sure. At least we all agree that mario has lost the plot and thinks he’s something special when he’s really far from it!

If you knew why the song was sung in the first place then you’d agree it’s sectarian. If it makes you feel better to think it’s because there used to be an arcade at Ibrox then crack on.
For what it’s worth, I hate all football teams not just the team my own family support

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I don't know anything about sectarian songs but could you ask your godson to ask Steven Gerrard if I can sit on his face and wriggle? It;s been a dream of mine for years :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watch Saint Mario story of himself cleaning and my god he doesn’t half have some amount of cheap tat in his small 1 bed flat , feel a small tad sorry for him he’s trying to be on a level with there bigger accounts but that’s never going to happen , his flat would look better without all the clutter...what with the crappy silver phone on his table ...tacky central!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Just watch Saint Mario story of himself cleaning and my god he doesn’t half have some amount of cheap tat in his small 1 bed flat , feel a small tad sorry for him he’s trying to be on a level with there bigger accounts but that’s never going to happen , his flat would look better without all the clutter...what with the crappy silver phone on his table ...tacky central!!!!!
It's the lack of imagination that kills me, what exactly does Mario think his USP is? I mean everyone on insta seems to have the grey home these day, everyone is trying to outdo each other for the record of how many wax melts they can fit in one single room and everyone is doing crappy videos and boomerangs of washing being done, surfaces being wiped and bogs being scrubbed. What exactly is it that he brings to the table that is different?

Speaking of bogs being scrubbed, I have never got over that skiddy in Mario's bog that he filmed himself cleaning. I bet that took an industrial sander to scrub it off after all the beige food he seems to consume :sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the lack of imagination that kills me, what exactly does Mario think his USP is? I mean everyone on insta seems to have the grey home these day, everyone is trying to outdo each other for the record of how many wax melts they can fit in one single room and everyone is doing crappy videos and boomerangs of washing being done, surfaces being wiped and bogs being scrubbed. What exactly is it that he brings to the table that is different?

Speaking of bogs being scrubbed, I have never got over that skiddy in Mario's bog that he filmed himself cleaning. I bet that took an industrial sander to scrub it off after all the beige food he seems to consume :sick::sick:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also he keeps doing that thing where he puts his hand above his head as if he’s wearing a crown. Just looks silly when there’s no crown there. [emoji854]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but saying that penny arcade is sectarian is as stupid as saying simply the best by Tina Turner or you’ll never walk alone by Gerry and the pacemakers are sectarian. Ridiculous

Also yes, Mario is something else with these birthday posts. I hope I walk past him in Glasgow one day just so I can ignore him lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also yes, Mario is something else with these birthday posts. I hope I walk past him in Glasgow one day just so I can ignore him lol xx
Promise me if you do ever see him, jump up and down looking all excited and when he asks you if you are one of #mariosmafia and would you like an autograph, just laugh in his face and say you have no idea who he is and you were just trying not to tit yourself laughing at his comedy eyebrows, tit hairdo and tiny head :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Iv just watch his story showing his loyal followers what he bought and cos he’s an influencer who has a big account he’s got to put #ad on all everything even though he bought it himself , this guy is an absolute gob shite , iv got to laugh at his big jo malone gift he bought himself with the birthday money derek family gave him ...they obviously don’t like him either as it was one of the small bottles he got ....he a complete tool !!!!!!!

• Haha
Putting #ad on everything when it isn't a bleeping ad is so embarrassing! I've cringed so hard my hole just sealed shut. I'll be shitting out my ears from now on :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Putting #ad on everything when it isn't a bleeping ad is so embarrassing! I've cringed so hard my hole just sealed shut. I'll be shitting out my ears from now on :poop:
Can’t wait to see hat exciting thing he has planned to share with us mere mortals tomorrow....god I hope it’s that someone if gifting him new carpets instead of those old army blankets he got down ....#ad #gobshite #uphisownass

• Haha
Why is he putting ad on everything!? How we meant to know what are actual ads? Maybe he’s acting daft and do it this way and we won’t ever know what tat he has been sent or bought.... don’t know why I keep watching someone who can’t string a sentence together!

The way he is talking about his birthday money, he sounds like my 10 year old! The way he keeps saying dewy 🤯 love how he isn’t buying more Hampton and Astley towels, only good enough to con his Mafia by banging on about how amazing they are and such high quality but wont spent his own hard earned cash! Absolute joke!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.