Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
I missed about his eyebrows, he is finally get them tattooed or another tint heโ€™ll exfoliate off the next day?

Reactions: 2
Marioโ€™s eyebrows journey .All his thousands of fans messaging him about his eyebrows and worrying about them , how do they sleep at night . I tossed and turned all night thinking about them .and I know along with the thousands I wonโ€™t be able to think of nothing else in the next few weeks .
This guy is on another planet and needs a reality check

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we just get back to calling Mario a fanny and take the football fan chat elsewhere? :confused:
Yip thatโ€™s me done with Football talk ..I rest my case ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just saw Mr H post about the haters and Saint Mario reposted it on his and wrote that he โ€œcouldnโ€™t have put it better himselfโ€ ...SOPH ...heโ€™s never even spoke to her never mind met her heโ€™s trying to act like they are bestie with shorting her name ...what a complete plonker everything he does is cringe...donโ€™t even start me on showing his sisters house ...Poor soul heโ€™s got to go back to his tacky little flat !!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He gets on my tits so much. His sisters house- repeatedly calling it โ€˜propertyโ€™

just had the guided tour of the sisters โ€œ propertay โ€œ and itโ€™s โ€œ gawgus โ€œ.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice there other day that Derek is looking after his outbox as it has all got too much for him or words to that effect. Mario seriously get over yourself !!!! Total fanny

Mario can't wait to hose down his sister's hoos with a ton of chemicals. ๐Ÿ˜ No doubt it will be filled with mirrored tat, grey tat, wax melt tat. PLASTIC FLOWERS.
I'm phoning the police, poor the new house.
Screenshot_20190720-195357.png

• Haha
just had the guided tour of the sisters โ€œ propertay โ€œ and itโ€™s โ€œ gawgus โ€œ.
NEWS FLASH MARIO ..some of us do actually live in houses and some of us do work bloody hard ...he makes it sound like itโ€™s a whole new concept...FOOL

The property ๐Ÿ˜† looked pretty clean to me. If it is, bit of a public insult to the previous owners to imply itโ€™s not clean. None of them looked particularly bothered by starting the cleaning, more exaggeration from the king of hyperbole.

Reactions: 4
Can't believe he is saying things are a state and place needs gutted ..... I have moved home countless times and this is cleanest I have seen in my time. What an insult to family who sold them this house.

Mario you are just a see you next Tuesday

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice there other day that Derek is looking after his outbox as it has all got too much for him or words to that effect. Mario seriously get over yourself !!!! Total fanny
He said Detek looks after his outbox and he does his inbox... wtf does that even mean ๐Ÿ˜‚ what is an outbox!? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.